Turn Of Events

Alexi's POV

I woke up this morning on Carolines bedroom floor I decied that I didnt want to go back and face Damon and tell him what Nik did so I crashed a hers. I bumped into Stefan so I'm guessing he staying here.

Me- okay thanks for letting me stay last night Care but I'm gonna go now and get out of last nights clothing. I'll speak to you later. You to Stef dont let Elena being there stop you it's your home.

I got into my car and headed back to the boarding house. When I got there I headed staright upstairs and had a shower .

After taking a shower I looked at my self in the mirror and thought its about time I dye my hair again. I went for  purple and dip died it blue. After doing my hair I curled it then chose and outfit to wear, in the end I went for leather leggings with a vest top and little jacket and I chose black heeled boots.(The outfit she wears is the same in pic just I used boots instead of heels).

When I looked in the mirror I looked pretty hot. I walked down the stairs and headed to grab my keys but Damon intrupted me.

Damon- How come you stayed here and why arent you with Klaus.

Me- Btw I'm moving back in due to the fact that Nik slepted with wolf slut I'm going over there now to get the rest of my things now. Okay bye.

With that I left the house and made my way to Niks home I'm hoping he is not there. I pulled up the drive way and his car was there so was Kols come to think of it. This could be fun after all.

Me- Honey I'm home is that wolf slut out of our bed sorry mean your bed.

Kol- Have I poped in on a little  argument

Me- Little if you call sleep with someone little then yeah but I call it big.

Kol- See I told you he would mess up.

Me- Guess I had to learn the hard way. Anyways I'm just here to get my thing then I will be gone.

Klaus- Cant we talk about this please.

Me- Oh so you have more of an exause then you wasnt ment to come home.

Klaus- I didnt mean it like that it just came out please can we talk about that.

Me- Uh let me think..........

Kol- Please tell me your no.........

I had to cut him off.

Me- The computer says NO

Klaus- What are we tweltth

Me- One of us is.Now if you dont mind MOVE.

Kol-  By the way your looking pretty hot like the new hair colour suits you.

Me- Well mabey later you could by me and my new hair colour a drink,

When I said that Iooked over to Nik and saw the pure jelousy in his eyes

I went up stairs to collect my thing when I walked into the room all I could think about was the night I walked in on them. I grabbed my things as quickly as I could the only picture I took was the one of the baby scan.

I made my way back down stairs.

Me- I think I've got everything if I havnt I'll get Damon or Stefan to collect.

I waked out of the house andpulled my phone from my pocket and text Kol.

Me- So how about that drink and see where the night take us ;)

see ya later no  dout

Alex xxx

Kol- Sure pick you up at 8 xxx