CH-3

Jimin: Ma'am!! Where are you? (He shouted) I wonder where she is. She is always missing when she is needed. Ma'am!!! I need to tell you something important. Ma'am!!

Soojin: Shh! Where were you untill now?

Jimin: Where else can I go, Ma'am? You know, A person from Medical University is coming here for inspection...

Soojin: Keep quite (She said slowly)

Jimin: And he seemed a fraud to me. Why are you asking me to keep quite? that person will reach here anytime. (He walked around anxiously) I don't know what will happen if he reaches here right away. He is surely coming with an intention of shutting down this asylum Ma'am.(He said doing hand movements)

Soojin: Will you shut up? (she asked in a threatening way)

Jimin: (Gulped) Why?

Soojin: He is inside.

Jimin looked behind him and saw Taehyung in a room taking off his coat.

Soojin: Idiot! Why do I come across such idiots only?

Jimin's Thought: "Oh no. He is here. He overheard everything."

Taehyung turned to him and smirked and closed the door of the room that is supposed to be his from now till the day he will be here.

Jimin: (Gulped) God knows when I'll learn to shut my mouth.

After sometime Taehyung changed his clothes and went to the office which is of the Doctor of this Asylum

Taehyung was roaming around the office when he came across the part of office where there were many prizes and certificates, he read the name written in those certificates.

Taehyung: Lee Donghyun 

???: Don't get deceived with these certificates, doctor.(Taehyung turned towards him) This is not what we do here.(Taehyung walked in front of him)

???: Lee Donghyun (He introduced himself forwarding his hand to Taehyung)

But instead of shaking his hand Taehyung gave a brown envelop to Donghyun.

Taehyung: Don't you practice shock treatment here?

Donghyun: Actually I am not against ECT, but I do not follow it. You see, my methods are a bit different.

Taehyung: (Smiled a bit) So, what's your method?

Donghyun: Dr. Kim, the people who lose their mental balance while facing harsh realities of life are admitted here. Because even their families hesitate to take care of them, so they are handed over to me. Of course, they are filthy rich; they dump money on them. And I built this. (He said stretching his arms on the sides; indicating to the Mental Asylum) A home for the mind.

Taehyung: (Tilting his head a bit he said) I didn't get you.

Donghyun: Only an insane mind can understand another insane mind, isn't it?

Taehyung nod his head 

Donghyun: The people admitted here are not just the patients, they are my family. There are some events which cannot be eradicated from their minds. These events are the reason for their mental condition. If those events can be erased from their minds, the things get easier. So, I erase the past.

Taehyung chuckled a bit and Donghyung frowned his eyebrows.

Taehyung: So, that's your method, Doctor?(he started walking round the room) Erase the past (he said mockingly then sat on the couch).

Donghyun scoffed and sat on the couch which was placed in front of the couch on which Taehyung was seated.

Donghyun: (Leaned forward and kept his elbows on his knees) It works, Doctor. It can be done through hypnotherapy. 

Taehyung: Doctor, a fallacious art initiated in the 16th century was written in an unscientific way, but is now scraped into garbage....by Lee Donghyun.

Donghyun: Yes, I know. But in the seventies it was the most acceptable method.

Taehyung: It exists, whereas hypnotism works. And you can never hypnotize a person like me. This is what you use to make someone go mad, right?

Donghyun took out an object from his pocket 

Taehyung: Are you planning to hypnotize me?

Taehyung leaned forward and kept his eyes straight on that object. Donghyun spinned the object to and fro.

Donghyun: One...Two...Three (he dropped the object and Taehyung caught it)

After Taehyung caught the object in an instant Donghyun snapped his fingers and Taehyung fell off the couch on which he was seated but Donghyun supported his body and again placed him in the couch. Donghyung drinked  a glass of wine and again snapped his fingers, then slowly Taehyung started to open his eyes.

Taehyung: Did I have a short nap?

Donghyun: Sorry. I just tried to prove that hypnotism works.

to be continued...