CH-7

Flash back:

Siwoon and Won-Ju came inside their house. Won-Ju tried to hold Siwoon's hand but she jerked her hand and groaned before sitting in the chair in front of the dining table. She took out a cats cradle from her pocket and started playing with it. In no time someone entered the house.

???: Hello!

Won-Ju: Hi. Do you remember Kim San-Hoon from Busan? He is my elder brother. And she is Siwoon, his only daughter.

???: Oh yes, I remember. We had met once. He had come to discuss the condition of his daughter.(He said looking towards Siwoon who was now laying her head in the dining table and zoning out) He was very upset. I suggested him that skills like martial art are helpful for autistic children. Autism is not a disability. Its being differently abled. (He took the small glass bottle which she was playing which resulted to her groaning) We cannot underestimate her.

Won-Ju: My elder brother is no more. Also now there is no one in the family. Before dying, brother told me to hand his daughter to you after he dies. (She took a red diary out of her bag) Here is his diary. It has everything written in it. (She took out some files from her bag) These are the documents of properties that belongs to Siwoon. It also has the documents of high range bungalow. Here, you can use it for the treatment of Siwoon. Other than you, I cannot trust anyone else for handing over Siwoon, Dr. Donghyun.

Donghyun took the files and went through the printed papers.

Won-Ju: Doctor from today onwards you'll take care of her as your daughter.

Siwoon looked at him and was humming continuously. Donghyun looked at her and again turned his gaze towards the file where a picture was there of Siwoon and her father. He smirked secretly.

Flashback end

Donghyun was smirking while looking at the same picture remembering that day. Then he took his hand under the table to take Siwoon's file but there was nor any file neither the red diary.

Taehyung's side;

Taehyung went to the bridge and sat down on the edge. He had the red diary which Donghyun was looking for. 

Siwoon's side;

Robin: Siwoon~ (he cooed) Siwoon~

Siwoon was sitting on the bed drawing something in a paper with a pencil. Robin climbed the bed and sat close to her due to the closeness Siwoon went at the edge of the bed.

Robin: You got out of confinement on my suggestion. (He lied) I took good care of this. Now, when will you give me what I have asked from you?

He asked handling a glass ball to Siwoon.

Robin: Hum? 

Siwoon looked everywhere but him. Robin stood up and took a flute out of his pocket and played it. Hearing the melodious sound Siwoon got off her bed and went towards Robin. Then Robin smiled when he saw Siwoon coming towards his direction.

Taehyung's pov:

I was reading the red diary which I found that night in Donghyun's office. It said, "I thought he is the one who understands my daughter more than me. Others, who found fault in her, had actually failed to understand her abilities. In our family we had my elder brother, younger brother, my younger sister Won-Ju and I. My elder brother was disabled since his birth, and my younger brother wasn't blessed with children."

Author's pov: I am sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter is going to be long, also I am busy with my studies as exams are near, hope you understand me. 

And please don't be a silent reader. Your comments and suggestions will encourage me more. <3

BORAHAE💜💜💜