CH-5

After Taehyung sat on the chair Robin waved at him, he waved back at Robin as response.

Taehyung: If you have any problem here then please don't hesitate to share with me. So, you are Robin, right?(He asked facing towards left side where he was seated. He got a nod from Robin as response)Ok, and you are?(He asked facing towards Natalia who was seated at his right side)

Natalia: I am Natalia.

Taehyung: (Nodding his head) And your are? (He asked looking straight towards the lady)

Lady: I am Ye-Jun.

Taehyung: So, are you facing any kind of problem here miss Ye-Jun.

Ye-Jun: I am doing fine here. There isn't any problem here. (Taehyung ticked on something in the documents he had brought a while ago)

Taehyung: What about you Robin?

Robin: This place is better than paradise.(He smiled)

Taehyung again ticked on something and looked towards Natalia indicating her to speak. Before speaking Natalia looked around.

Natalia: Sir, if you have any problem then let me know for sure.

Taehyung sighed and once again he ticked on something and closed the document. He stood up and lastly looked towards all three off them but while looking towards Natalia, he saw a wound on her forehead.

Taehyung: What's this injury on your forehead?

Natalia touched the wound before laughing creepily.

Taehyung walked out of the hall glancing last time at the patients. He walked fast and went to Donghyun's office.

Taehyung: You said there are five patients under treatment here.

Donghyun: Yes, so.

Taehyung: What if I claim there is a sixth patient as well?

Donghyun: That's not true doctor. That sixth person is not any patient, but she is my daughter Siwoon. 

Taehyung: Whoever she is, I need to see her. That too, right now.

Donghyun: No problem. Here, this way.

They went out Donghyun leading the way and Taehyung following him. They reached the place where Taehyung had heard a thud sound before while walking through a narrow hallway with Soojin. 

Donghyun: She is autistic.

Taehyung: So what? Autism isn't any disease. It's just a developmental disorder, and you have confined your daughter for being autistic?

Donghyun: It's complicated let me explain.

Taehyung: It is not needed.

They reached in front of the cell where Siwoon was kept.