CH-9

Taehyung went to his attached bathroom opened the cupboard and took out the file he found in Donghyun's office. He went inside his room and opened his suitcase, as he was going to keep the file in there the lights turned off. He took the file and kept it inside his sweatshirt.

Jimin's side:

Jimin: Oh no! The light went off!! (He took a torch light from the drawer and sat on his bed) I was expecting a power cut after the rain and storm of last night.

Taehyung's pov:

I went out of the room towards the hallway where there was a telephone. I tried to contact someone but the telephone was not working. I held it wire and pulled it towards me and as I expected it was cut off. Suddenly the lights turned on. I went more forward through the hall way and went across Jimin's room when I heard him say,

Jimin: Oh God, Thank you. Now what do I do? Uh..Yes let's go to sleep. If I didn't wake on time tomorrow, that Doctor will cuss me. At least this life is better than living in central jail. Oh, God protect me. (Then he drifted to sleep)

As he slept I went inside his room took his torch light and went out of the villa. Outside the villa I saw a big dog kennel and many guard dogs were there. As I went more further I saw four to five dogs were out and then saw me and barked loudly. I ran for my life and they too started chasing me. I ran and just ran cause at this time all I could do was just run to save my life. I saw a fence not so far away that I could climb easily but these dogs couldn't. I went there and climbed the fence.

The dogs were still barking behind me but I could care less

The dogs were still barking behind me but I could care less. But as I was about to jump off the fence I heard shot by the watch man who was standing on the either side of the fence which startled me and I fell off the fence.

Here in the painting room the painter; Sungmin had completed making a painting of Taehyung in middle of dogs unconscious and well that is what happened in reality too.

In the morning;

Jimin: Hahhaha.(akward laugh) Good morning, sir. (Taehyung slowly opened his eyes) Yesterday the watch man carried you like a sack and left you here. I thought you passed away. (Taehyung got up from the bench he was sleeping on and searched for the file in his sweatshirt) Are you looking for the file? Well move a bit aside. (saying that he sat beside Taehyung on the bench) There is nothing in that file. How can anyone jot down that he was tormented after getting tortured? And here you are still running after it like a fool. Sir, if you want to go from here then have a decent handshake and just leave. All doctors who visited before you followed the same. You are messing up pointlessly. (Taehyung came near Taehyung ear and asked in low voice) Are you planning to take that file to the police station? Hahaha(He laughed nervously) Come with me, I will explain. Sir, this mental asylum has great influence even at police station. Those policemen thrive on money of Mr. Donghyun. Therefore, don't be foolish. Anyway, you are a government officer. No one will harm you. Guard also threatened you with the gun. That guard is also one of the patients here. oh God, hope I haven't got myself into trouble. Sir, If anyone asks you, do not reveal to them that I gave you any information, or else I may lose my job.