CH-11

Still flashback;

As San-hoon and his younger brother were arguing over something, San-hoon didn't notice that his older brother had come behind his back and suddenly he attacked San-hoon by a knife. His younger brother pushed him making him fall on the floor. He looked at his daughter while counting his last breath. Siwoon saw all this mess and stood up, walking towards her father's now dead body.

Siwoon: Appa? Appa!

Older brother: Its nice. (he said while looking at Siwoon who was trying to wake her father) Let she get accused for the murder of her father.

After Siwoon heard this she Went towards her father's older brother.

Flashback end.

Siwoon whimpered while slowly remembering her past which Donghyun had erased from her memory for his experiment.

She started hitting and slapping herself seeing her this condition Taehyung stood up going towards her.

Taehyung: Siwoon! (he held her both hands in his) Siwoon! (he hugged her then she hugged back while crying) 

Siwoon: Appa! Appa! Appa! (crying while digging her head in Taehyung's chest)

Taehyung caressed her hair while Siwoon kept on crying.

Taehyung: Let's go.

Taehyung took her in his room.

Taehyung: Whatever you see around you is all a lie, Siwoon. (He went a bit close to Siwoon keeping some inches gap) Donghyun is not your father. He is n one to you. (he tugged her hair behind her ear) A lot of truth has been kept secret from you. This place is not worth it for you. (he cupped her both cheeks) I am here to take you. 

Taehyung caressed her shoulder and went out of the room and here Robin was eavesdropping them from the window. Siwoon slowly went to her room and layed on her bed crying silently. Robin came inside her room and crouched down near her beside the bed.

Robin: Siwoon.

Siwoon held his hand and Robin smirked.

At Donghyun's office

Donghyun: Forget it. You already have tried. She need her Appa.

Taehyung: Appa?... Listen to me carefully. Siwoon will definitely go with me. (Donghyun glared at him) 

Donghyun: (went a bit near to Taehyung) Now, you listen to me carefully as well... Never make promises that you cannot keep. Understood?

Nurse: Doctor, please quickly come upstairs.

They both followed the nurse and ended up infront of Siwoon's room.

Soojin: Robin, let her go. 

She said to Robin who was grabbing a knife against Siwoon's neck.

Robin: Stay away or else I will kill her.

Soojin: Listen to me. (walking towards him)

Robin: I will kill her. Stay away!

Soojin: Robin, I said, let her go!

Suddenly Siwoon felt dizzy and fell on the ground with Robin still keeping knife against her throat and making her stand on her knees .