Luna Madison 🖤🌘

Luna Madison is a 2022 introduced and all-around character and is a student at Shadow High majoring in Film. She's Sunny Madison's twin sister and her complete opposite, being against everything she loves. As a Shadow High student, her energy comes from rebellion, being the only person in her family to ever go to Shadow High.

Theme: Eclipse

3 words description: Iconic. Moody. Bold

Focus: Film

"You will never influence the world by being just like it."

Character

Character

Physical Appearance
Luna is a teenage girl with a medium build and dark grey skin. Her hair is shiny warm toned gray colored and is styled into a combination of odango buns and twin tails with straight cut bangs. Her eyes are lavender and her makeup consists of grey eyeshadow, a subtle red blush, and black glossy lips.

Outfit
She wears a very shiny and metallic sleeveless leather bodysuit with flaps and small silver studs, having very wide cut hips. For her footwear, she wears silver gladiator boots and silver metallic socks inside. She accessorizes with grey metallic bracelets and grey metallic leather gloves.

Her second outfit consists of a black pencil skirt dress with buttons, and overtop that she wears a chrome denim jacket with many zippers and sheer sleeves. Her shoes are simple heeled sandals that are black with silver straps.

Personality
She's passionate about filming and would retake shots until she's satisfied with it, She also never likes to admit she's wrong but she knows how to fix her problems with her friends.

Relationships

Family

Sunny Madison
Sunny is her twin sister but is her complete opposite.

What's your thoughts on Luna?

#aneclipseiscoming 🖤