Naomi & Veronica Storm🖤🌘

Naomi Storm is a 2022-introduced and all-around character and a student at Shadow High with an unknown major. She is the twin sister of Veronica Storm and a representative of her school, doing whatever she can to rain on Rainbow High's parade.

Theme: Jet Black/Dark Purple

CHARACTER

Physical Appearance
Naomi has a medium build with ivory white skin and pearly blue eyes. Her hair is jet black and long and is tied up in two ponytails with side swept bangs. She has neon rainbow eyeshadow all around her eyes, subtle blush, and glossy black lipstick.

Outfits
Naomi's main outfit consists of a matching black leather studded bralette and pencil skirt, with a long sleeved black fluffy jacket with silver details and pointed studs sewn through it. As for shoes she wears tall black broken glass patterned holographic heels, and she also wears large studded silver hoop earrings.

Personality
Similar to her sister, Naomi has a very ride and sassy personality, loving nothing more then messing with and sabotaging Rainbow High. She also always sticks by her sister's side, with them often teaming up to cause trouble and chaos.

What's your thoughts on Naomi?

Veronica Storm is a 2022-introduced and all-around character and a student at Shadow High. She has an unknown major and is the twin sister of Naomi Storm, and together they love causing tension and drama.

Theme: Jet Black/Dark Purple

CHARACTER

Physical Appearance
Veronica has a medium build with very pale skin and light periwinkle eyes. Her hair is jet black and in two high pigtails, having straight cut bangs on her forehead. She also has neon rainbow eyeshadow, soft blush, and dark fuchsia lipstick.

Outfits
For her main outfit she wears a black and dark indigo long sleeved crop top with stripes and black fuzzy trims near her wrists. She also wears a matching pencil skirt with buttons and tall black boots. For accessories she has a large silver studded headband and dangly earrings with bows and raindrops.

Personality
Just like her sister Veronica is cutthroat and harsh to Rainbow High and it's students, loving to cause chaos and drama. In particular she and her sister were the first students to being the rivalry for their school year.

What's your thoughts on Veronica?

#aneclipseiscoming 🌘🖤