Nicole Steel 🖤🌘

Nicole Steel is a 2022 introduced and all around character, She is a student at Shadow High and focuses on Installation Art. Unlike her classmates, She's not up for drama unless you challenge with a game of basketball. The only thing she takes more seriously is her Art, She really thrives to think outside of the box and go big.

Theme: Titanium

3 words description: Sporty. Streetstyle. Active

Focus: Installation Art

"Don't play games with me - you won't win."

Character

Physical Appearance
Nicole is a teenage girl with dark grey skin and dark grey curly hair styled into pigtails and baby hairs, Her eyes are olive and her makeup consists of white eyeshadow, and grey glossy lips.

Outfit
Her first outfit consists of a grey denim jacket with multiple patches and the end of the jacket and sleeves fade into a metallic grey color. She also wears white socks with 2 black stripes. For her footwear, She wears black sneakers with grey and white designs and black shoelaces. She accessorizes with zipper earrings that say "SHADOW".

She wears a metallic bomber jacket with small white and black details and a black sleeveless train dress, She wears black knee-high boots with grey soles for her footwear.

Personality
She is a chill, friendly and sporty person and is always there if you need help.

What's your thoughts on Nicole?

#aneclipseiscoming 🖤