Natasha Zima🖤🌘

Natasha Zima is a 2022-introduced and all-around character. She is a student at Shadow High and focuses on Cosmetic Chemistry. Being from Amsterdam, she has traveled a long way to study at Shadow High, and is great full for everything, having her true passion be for makeup in the making.

Theme: Dove

3 words description: Cunning. Glam. Posh

Focus: Cosmetic Chemistry

"Cold personalities are good for the skin."

CharacterPhysical AppearanceNatasha is a teenage girl with a medium build and bright white skin

Character
Physical Appearance
Natasha is a teenage girl with a medium build and bright white skin. She has very light grey hair tied into a half high and half down ponytail, and her eyes are bright blue. Her makeup consists of grey eyeshadow, subtle light pink blush and grey lipstick.

Outfit

Her first outfit consists of a fur trim white dress with holographic patterns and a big bow with the same fabric in the front. For her shoes, she wears white sandal high heels with chain straps, and she accessorizes with earrings initialed "SH".

For her second outfit, she wears a white fur coat and a very light periwinkle two piece dress embellished with small white studs. She also wears fabric white boots that have heels and reach up to her knees.

Personality
TBA

Relationships

Friends
TBA

What's your thoughts on Natasha?

#aneclipseiscoming 🖤