Shanelle Onyx 🖤🌘

Shanelle Onyx is a 2022-introduced and all-around character. She is a student at Shadow High majoring in Couture Fashion Design. Being from the states, she has been a beauty pageant kid her while, discovering her love of fashion through it. This love of fashion has lead her to grow in popularity at Shadow High, being top competition.

Theme: Onyx

3 words description: Couture. Diva. Poise

Focus: Couture Fashion Design

"Unlike me, everyone can't be perfect."

Character

Character

Physical Appearance
Shanelle is a teenage girl with a medium build and black skin. She has straight black hair with silver streaks styled into a high ponytail, with baby hairs peeking out. Her eyes are light purple and she wears white and black eyeliner, a subtle red blush, and black glossy lipstick.

Outfit
For her first outfit she wears a black tutu like dress with a black belt that says "SH" with clear straps. The skirt part of the dress is multi layered and goes in a gradient from black to white. She wears black lace socks and black ribbon strap heels, along with gray earrings, a white gemstone bracelet, and a big black bow with a white gemstone in the middle.

Her second outfit consists of a black leather top with multiple gemstone studs, and on top of that she wears a black leather jacket with black ruffle sleeves. Her skirt is a black and white pencil skirt with a leather trim and a houndstooth pattern, and she also wears strappy black heels with gemstones on them.

Personality
She appears to be a sassy and a mean person but at the same time actually cares about her friends.

What's your thoughts on Shannelle?

#aneclipseiscoming 🖤