"i cant read" part 2

⚠️tw: panic attack/anxiety/dyslexia⚠️

They hear a loud bang and bedsides your very loud breathing everything goes silent

Flo: y/n?
Scar: Y/N Can you hear me?? Talk to me please.
Flo: shit, have you got a key.
Scar: i... I think so, stay with her i will get it.
Scarlett runs and flo stands at the door trying to talk to you
Flo: y/n please answer me, please. Just any noise or anything that lets me know your okay please.
Yn: .......
Scarlett comes running back
Scar: I have it, y/n if you can hear me get away from the door I'm coming in.
Scar opens the door and scar and Flo see you laying on the ground hyperventilating and coughing, you holding your stomach out of pain because lack of air. Your not passed out but your not responding and your eyes are zoned out.
Scar: I don't know what to do
Flo: call and ambulance
Scar: are you sure?
Flo: she can't breath and it's obviously hurting her physically
Scar calls 911 and they wait
Scarlett strokes you head
Scar: it's going to be okay honey, just breath
After 2 minutes you start to cough really bad gasping for air.
Flo: y/n hang on, there almost there.
Right after she  said that the doorbell rings and Scarlett opens the door for the medics to come in. They put you on oxygen and take you to the hospital for a check up.

2 hours late you wake up seeing Scarlett and Florence at the side of your bed.

You: hmmm...
Scar: y/n??
You open your eyes
Scar: oh thank god
Flo: you really scared the crap out of us,
Scar: honey we tried calling your parents but they said they had to work
You nod
The doctor comes in
D: ah y/n nice to see you awake, we checked you and your free To go.
Scar: but, what happened??? There must be something wrong right??
D: no, it seems that y/n just had a major panic attack.
Scar looked at you and you looked away out of embarrassment.
Scar: thank you doctor.
D: il leave you alone for now.
She leaves
Scar looks at you and sees you thinking and avoiding eye contact
Scar: honey, what's going on in your mind?
You: I'm sorry I made you call the ambulance for something like this
Scar: honey you couldn't breath, you don't have to be sorry. Now, do you want to tell us what happened? What made you freak out so much?
You: I... I
Flo: you don't have to talk about it right now honey
You: I can't read, I didn't want to look stupid infront of you and I didn't want to lose my job and I didn't want to be laughed at and I didn't..
Scarlett stopped you with a big hug.
Scar: you had a panic attack because you thought we would judge you?
You nod
Flo: oh honey I am so sorry, we would never judge you.
You: but I can't read?
Scar: I don't care what you can and can't do, your a great person and that is what matters.
You give a weak smile
Flo: if you want we can teach you?
You: but it's not the reading. I know the rules, the letters just keep vibrating and the letters mix up and it's stressful and makes me feel stupid.
Flo: honey have you ever heard of dyslexia?
You shrugged your shoulders
You: my teacher told my parents to get me tested but I never went, they were to busy.
Scar: do you want us to take you?
You nod shyly

3 weeks later after tests are done you have been officially diagnosed with dyslexia. You have gotten help reading and are a pro at it now and Scarlett Flo and you do script reading almost every day at set to keep practicing.

I just wanted to say that I myself have dyslexia and it took me 14 years to find out. Not every version is the same, I just wrote this on my own experience. Btw I didn't mean for this story to be so dramatic but I just got carried away lol. Have a nice day!