"a new mom"

⚠️tw: mention of car accident/death/ broke bone ⚠️

It was a new day, waking up in the orphanage getting dressed walked outside and waited for 7 pm until you could go back safely. You don't like the orphanage, they don't do you harm but the kids do. Kids are cruel.

So as you walked outside you decided you where gonna spend your last 4 dollars of the month to donuts. As you where walking outside there where cars everywhere. You waited until it was a little less busy until you crossed the road. As you were doing that you saw a women with large sunglasses doing the opposite and crossing the busy road. It seemed to be going okay until it wasn't. There was a large truck coming right at her and when she saw it she froze. You didn't think one second and ran as fast as you can jumping and pushing the women of the road, landing with all your weight at your wrist you heard a snap and a deep pain...

Unknown: OMg are you okay?? Oh gosh that wrist looks broken, let's get you to a less crowded place??
She said after watching your hero like action ending terrible. You didn't respond because of social anxiety and the terrible pain in your wrist.
The women guided you slowly to a non crowded corner of the busy city.
Unknown: honey are you okay?
You: ...
You looked down with tears falling on your cheeks.
Unknown: my name is Scarlett
You: y/n
Scar: thank you so much for saving me. I owe you. Is there anything you I can do for you,
You shrug
Scar: you need to go to the hospital to get that wrist checked out, is there anyone I can call, do you know your parents phone number?
You: I, I don't have any Parents
Scar: oh, I'm sorry
You: it's okay
Scar; can I take you to the hospital??
You nod
Scar: okay let's go
With that she wraps her arm around you stroking you shoulder. The walk to the hospital was silent but not awkward. You felt safe and you didn't know why.

You arrived at the hospital,
You: thank you for taking me, if you want you can go home now, i wouldn't want to be a burden to you
Scar: nope, I'm staying. If you like it or nod (she winked)

After you've done x-rays your wrist was indeed broken. After you got your cast you and Scarlett went outside
Scar: can we find a bench? I want to talk to you.
You: sure.
Scar: do you want ice cream?
You: if you insist
You giggle
Scar; that's the least thing I can do for you.
Scar came back with ice cream for you and her and sat down next to you on the bench
Scar: so, where do you live?
You: "random address"
Scar: wait isn't that the orphanage?
You nod
You: I told you, I don't have parents
Scar: may I ask what happened?
You: they died when I was 10
Scar: honey I'm so sorry, how old are you now?
You: 14
Scar: can I take you back?
You: what time is it?
Scar: 6:30pm
You: I usually go home at 7pm but you can go il wait until it's time
Scar: no il wait with you, why can't you go earlier? Are the not nice?
You: its just that kids are cruel, I don't like it there
Scar: I'm so sorry to hear that honey
You talked for half a hour and got back to the orphanage
You said goodbye and Scarlett gave you a hug. You went upstairs not realizing Scarlett didn't leave. She went to reception instead. 15 later the speakers called you name. "Can y/n y/l/n come to reception please?" You didn't think anything of it until you came down and saw Scarlett. "Honey Scarlett here is here to adopt you" you didn't know how to respond. Scarlett noticed and opened her arms.

You ran into her arms knowing she will be your new mother.

And they all live happily ever after!
Does anyone have any requests??