4

Tanisha POV

When me and y/n got our food, we realized we aint know where to sit and i damn sure wasnt bouta sit wit sum weirdos. I look over and see the boy from earlier motioning us to come over.

                   Nobody's POV

The two walked over to the table and seen some of their other classmates sitting there chatting while eating lunch. Y/n and tanisha quickly scanned the table just to get a good look at everybody.

                       Y/N POV

Me and my sister walked over to the red haired boy and sat down."Ard yall so these are my friends, they can introduce themselves." He said going back to eating his food. "Heyy im minaa" a girl with baby pink skin and hair with small lor horns and..racoon eyes. "Yoo whats good im sero" the boy with a mullet said reaching for a dap up, He didnt get one. He sat back in his seat kinda embarrassed as the few chuckled. A boy with blonde hair kept giving a mad stank face. Tanisha blurts out to him, "the fuck is you lookin at my nigga?" popping her neck at him. He just rolled his eyes. "Thats bakugo..hes not that friendly to some people. By the way im kirishima" he said greeting himself.

As i looked closely at him i start to see more of his facial features. This man is fine as fuckk. Ill ask for his number later.

"Heyy im y/n nice to meet u all" i said. "Im tanisha y/n sister, nice to meet you i guess." She said nonchalantly.

                       {Time skip}

We all are in class waiting for the bell to dimiss us. "Soo y/n..see anybody that caught ya eye yet?" nisha said in a singy songy way. Im ashamed to say yes because its still the first day of school. "Maybe" i said smirking. "Its kirishima isnt it? I saw how you was lookin at him in lunch dont een hide ittt." She teased. "Omg shutup..but hes so attractive. Im gonna ask for his number before we leave if ian too late."  "Girl you better."   "So what about you? You see anybody you like?" I say nudging her. "Yes actually..it was that blonde hair boy wassaname...bakugo" she said.

       Bitch what?

Before i got to even respond the bell rang. Everyone got up and started to walk out and i made my way to kirishima. " kirishima" "oh hey y/n wsp?" I could not stop just staring at his face hes too cutee. "Can i have your number?" "Yea sure." We both exchanged numbers and made my way back to my sister. I started squealing in excitement. "Yess girl" my sister said hyping me up. As we were walking out of the school i started to save his number and make his contact. After that we made it home.