10

(js to be clear they is like a few weeks into the school year. a bitch ain feel like doin allat timeline shit)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wanted to do so much more with kirishima right now. I looked up to look at him just to see he was already looking at me.

I smiled as i said "Whatt?" "Nothing..your just so pretty.." he said grinning. I really wanted to push things further between him and i, so i proceeded to make my way ontop of him while inches from his face. A wave of lust went through his eyes. He licked his lips while smiling, grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me again. As we kissed, he poked at my lips with his tounge indicating he wanted in. As soon as i open my lips our tounges collided together. The kiss became rough and sloppy but neither of us wanted to stop.

Kirishima ran his hands down my back and onto my ass and gripped it. A slight moan escaped my mouth as he started to massage it. Beneath me i felt him about to burst from his pants. I moved my hand from his face slowly down to his bulge. I broke the kiss and we were panting.

He flipped me over so i was at the bottom and he was on top. I looked him in the eye and bit my lip while grinning. He looked at me seductively as he leaned in and started to suck on my neck moving down to my collar bone. I let out quiet moans as he was doing so. I was so caught up and distracted, i didnt realize he moved his hand down into my leggings. His cold hands made me shiver as he slightly touched my sensitive part. He began to move to fingers in a circular motion while still kissing my neck. I quickly covered my mouth to muffle my moans.

He noticed i covered my mouth so he stuck two fingers in me and starting pumping in and out. "Dont hide your beautiful moans. Let me hear how good i make you feel." He said in a low, deep and raspy voice. He started going faster and faster. "Kirishima..im about to cum.." i said breathlessly. As i said that i came all over his fingers. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked every last juice of me off. "You taste so good.." he whispered. His voice is so sexy it turns me on so much.

He then began to pull down my pants along with my panties and threw them on the floor. He stood up and pulled down his pants. His dick with throbbing out his boxers it looked like it was going to burst threw the seems at any minute. He then pulled down his boxers and his dick sprung out. My eyes widened at how long his dick was. 'damn..hes atleast like 6-7 inches right?' I thought to myself.

He began to align himself with me. When he began to push in i heard him grunt. He took a quick pause, then thrusted into me hard. He then began to fuck me while in missionary style. I put my arms around his neck as he fucked me more. He felt so good. He started to kiss me but i struggled to kiss back as he kept fucking me harder. I began to scratch at his back because of how good he felt in me. The sound of skin slapping together filled the room. He began to let out a few moans and whimpers that turned me on even more.

He then pulled out, layed down and put me on top of him. I instantly put his dick inside my pussy and i bounces up and down on him. He held onto my hips as i went faster and faster. He felt so good it didnt even feel real. He took off my shirt and bra and started to kiss and sucking on my boobs, giving them hickeys. He started to rub on my clit and that made me moan louder. I became a complete mess and felt a knot in my stomach. He rubbed my clit faster and faster and i came all over his dick.

But he wasnt done. Kirishima then grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me, fast and rough. The sound of moaning and skin clapping together filled the room once more. His thrusts became more sloppier and slower as he was about to cum. He took me from off the top of him and he instantly came. 'his pull out game is strong' i thought to myself. I layed beside him slowly panting, catching my breathe. Kirishima sat up from the bed, pulled his pants up and went to the bathroom.

He ran some warm bath water and added bath salts. He came back into your room and picked you up bridal style into the bathroom. He grabbed two rags for you and him then gently placed you inside the bathtub.

'I never knew kirishima could be so caring like this..not to mention how good he is in bed.' I thought to myself. I grabbed the lavander dove body wash from the side of the tub. I poured a dime sized amount into the rag and paced the bottle to kirishima. I dipped the rag in the water to created soap subs and started to wash up. I felt so relaxed while in the tub. "..kirishima?" I spoke lowly. "mhm" He hummed. He sounded so sexy i think i need a round two. "Can you wash my back?" I asked. "Of course, love." He said smiling softly. I gave him my rag and faced my back towards him. He began to gently wash my back and slightly massage it. It had felt so good and relaxing i accidentally let out quiet moans here and there.

(Time skip to when they were done and dressed)

As kirishima and i was watching tv together we heard a knock at the door. We ran downstairs to the door along with my sister. 'Not gon lie i forgot she was here' i thought. I opened the door and got the chipotle bag. I thanked the person and closed the door.