6

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

I groaned and woke up to hear that loud ass fucking alarm in my ear. I hit stop and sit up from bed and stretched. 'damn i slept good asf last night..mustve been that highh' i thought. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom. I began to brush my teeth while scrolling through tiktok. After i wash done i washed my face and walked back to my room to put my school uniform on. I looked at myself in the body mirror in my room and this outfit made my butt look bigg. After i was done inna mirror i put on deodorant and champagne toast perfume from Bath and Body works.

Then i went back to the bathroom to put my lashes on. Then i put on brown lip liner and lipgloss. I took my scarf and bonnet off and began to brush my hair with a wig brush then started to flat iron it. After i was done that i did my baby hairs. As i was doing my hair nisha came inna bathroom to fix her hair too. She had honey blonde  peekaboo knotless so all she did was fix her baby hairs.

"You ready to go?" I asked my sister. "Yea just lemme put sum lipgloss and perfume on and imma meet you downstairs." She said walking back to her room. I went back to my room to get my bookbag and phone then went downstairs to wait for my sister. She eventually came downstairs not to long after me. With that we left out the house and started walking to school.

"Y/n did you ever text that boy?" "Omg noo i completely forgot i even got itt" i whined. "What do i say? What if he doesnt wanna text back or what if-" "Bitch just text him you do the most" nisha said cutting me off.

Y/N
gmm.

Kirishima
hey hru?

Y/N
im good hby?

Kirishima
n

un much js got to school.

Y/N
oh well me and my sister are on our way there rn.

Kirishima
cant wait

After that we made it to school. But when we got by the classroom door i stopped. "Fuck wrong witchu?" My sister asked. "Im scared" i said grinning and biting my acrylics. My sister grabbed my hand and dragged me into the classroom. I then saw kirishima talking to the people from yesterday. My sister continued to drag me over there and we sat near them. And to my surprise i sat directly across from kirishima. I felt a heartbeat but it wasn't in my chest..

               {Kirishima POV}

I looked up from my phone to see y/n sitting across from me. She was talking to her sister and i start to notice how beautiful she is. The way the sun from the window makes her skin slightly glow and you can see her faint freckles. Not to mention her glossy plumps.. could put them to work...and lashes that just compliment her whole face. The way she smiles and laughs is so perfect.

Whenever she talks she tends to use her hands and i see her long acrylics move with her hands... i wonder what her hands would look like with something else..Shes just so beautiful in my eyes. The way her hair hangs down and over her shoulder. But then she got up to do something and lord was that ass fat. You could see it recoil in the skirt and a little bit under it. I want her so bad and this is only my second day knowing her.