8

{Time skip to friday}

'When is this class gonna enddd. I wanna go home already.'  I thought to myself. It was the last class of the day on a Friday that just had to take the longest to end. I couldn't stop thinking about kirishima coming over MY house tomtomorrow. 'I wonder what could possibly happen when kirishima comes over. My mother is never home so what she doesn't know wont hurt her.' I was so caught up in my thoughts i didn't even realize the bell had rung. I hurried to pack up my stuff and leave. I still haven't told my sister the plans so when we're walking home ill tell her.

As i walked out the school, my sister and i caught up with eachother. "Okayyy so i gotta tell you something" i said to my sister as she brought her attention from her phone to me. "Yea whats up?" "Tomorrow at 6 kirishima is coming over" after i said that my sister stopped in her tracts with her mouth open. "You do the most, hes only coming over to smoke with me then hes gonna leave after." I reassured her. "...does mommy know?" "What she doesn't know wont hurt her" "i wont snitch if u role me a blunt and buy me some food too  when he come over." "Done deall" me and my sister laughed and continued our way home.

We walked into the house, greeted our mom and went upstairs. When i got to my room i took off my bookbag, put my scarf and bonnet on and got in the shower. I was so excited for tomorrow i shaved everywhere so it could be done before hand. When i got out i did my normal lotioning up. I didnt want to put clothes on because i was just gonna be inna bed all day so i put on a my bra and underwear and called it day.

As i layed in bed scrolling through tiktok, i got a text from kirishima.

Kirishima
Whats your adress?

Y/N
Its xxxx-xxxxxx rd.

Kirishima
Okay thanks

I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come so i just went to sleep one to speed up the process and plus i was bored.

The next day came around and i woke up at like 2pm. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I was gonna go downstairs to get something to eat but i didnt feel like it so i went back to my room and started scrolling on tiktok.

"Y/n and tanisha!!" my mom called from downstairs. Me and my sister got out of our rooms to see what she wants. "Im about to leave, Im gonna come back tomorrow late at night and i expect everything to be clean and in order. Bye love you" "Love you too" me and my sister said in sync as we watched our mom leave the house. "Looks like you and your man gonna be aloneee" nisha said in a singy-songy way. "Broo shut up cus im literally so nervousss." "Why its not like yall are gonna fuck, its just a smoke sesh right?" My sister said. "You tryna be funny." I said as i walked up the stairs to my room and my sister followed and laughed. When i got to my room i checked the time and it was around 3:46pm so i checked my stash to see if i had enough za for two blunts. I did so i layed back down in my bed and went to scroll on tiktok some more. I started to drift off to sleep so before i did i set a timer for 5 pm so i dont accidentally over sleep.

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!

I turned off my alarm. I groaned as i sat up and stretched. I remembered that kirishima is coming over in the next hour so i got up and took a nice hot steamy shower. When i got out, i put on my favorite bra and underwear. Then i put on some deodorant, my cocoa butter lotion and put on some leggings with a spaghetti strap shirt with some vanilla scented perfume. I went over to my dresser with all my makeup and put on my lashes with a highlight of red at the end of the lashes and put some lip gloss on.

I checked the time again and it was 5:38pm. Before i went to put my phone down kirishima texted me.

Kirishima
Is it okay if i come like a little bit early?

Y/n
Yea of course

I put down my phone and began to roll up a blunt for my sister. When  was done i called her in to come get it. "Nishaaa! Come get dis blunt!!" I yelled. I heard quick thumping from her room and heard her door open then mine. "Thanks sis" she said as she took the blunt and walked out. After that i began to roll up my own blunt. I made sure to be extra careful with this one. After i was done i cleaned up all my supplies and waited for kirishima to come over. At somewhere near 5:53pm i heard a knock on the door. I quickly put my slides on and ran downstairs to the door. I took a deep breathe and then opened the door.