12

(im back😗)

A few hours passed

Me and kiri was wrestling on the floor like some animals and he kept trying to tickle me which made me actually start hitting and kicking him."BRO STOP FO' I REALLY ROCK YO SHIT" i say laughing and he still tryna tickle me. We kept wrestling and fighting more and more until i kicked him off the bed ending wit a loud ass thump. "Damn you ain had to kick me like that y/n"

"i said stop right? You ain wanna listen so thats what yo ass get nigga." He got up from the floor and got back on the bed. I started to take off my shirt to get more comfortable and i felt kirishima staring at me.

"Problem?" I said throwing my shirt across the room. "Why are you taking off your shirt?" "So i can get comfortable? And take that hot ass hoodie off, shit you makin me hot." He took off his hoodie and was left with a white wife beater on. 'im finna go for a round 2 hes so damn sexy'.

I sat up and cleared my throat to get his attention to ask a question. "So..  like uh— what are we? I know you said we would take things slow but we just had sex and that ain takin shit slow.." i looked down and fidgeted with my fingers.

"Thats true.. but we can still take it slow though. I feel like theres so much more to know about you and i dont wanna rush things then it turns out to be a bad decision in the end." he ranted. " i agree but what if things get akward? You know since your staying the night and your sleeping in my bed? I mean dont got a problem with it but im just saying and what if we go to school on monday and people suspect something or what i-"

"Its okay. we'll be fine and dont worry about what people think or say because they dont even know whats really happening! So dont sweat the small stuff." kirishima said cutting me off.

I sighed and nodded at him. maybe my paranoid ass should calm the hell down. i turned over and got under the covers going to sleep, kirishima doing the same except facing the opposite way of me.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

(sorry for the short chapter😔)