SakuAtsu

Hey sorry for the delay i was working hard on this one i still feel like it was kinda rushed and sorry in advanced for the spelling mistakes i have spelling disabilities but i hioe you enjoy :)

This is gonna be angsty ig idk its atsumu being insecure *its also non-toxic because we stan that here*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atsumu POV

".......mmmm.."

I woke up around 5:30am, earlier than i usualy wake up. I push myself up as i was sleeping on my stomach and look to my right where my phone was sitting, on charge and off like i expected. Every night i call omi and we stay on call all night i usualy stay on mute since i have a brother who yells at me for random things, i know he loves me though. Anyways omi always end the call first because he wake up before me due to time zones (idk if the time zones are different or not but for the sake if this they are gonna be)

I swat the comferter off my shoulders and let it fall onto my bed while i stand up putting a hand on my night stand so i dont fall over. I stand akwardly next to my night stand for a few minutes before i finally move to go over to my dresser and i pull out a pair of jeans, boxers, and socks then i walk over to my colset and get a shirt and grab a towel and go strait to my door and open it walking out and heading to the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door hanging my towel on the rack and setting my clothes on the sink while i turn on the shower, setting the teperatur to a bearable one. I pull the knob thingy up to let the shower on then strip and hop into the shower.

Steppin out of the shower, i grab my towel and start drying myself off and putting my clothes on.

Atsumu is wearing dark blue skinny jeans with a light grey tee shirt with a cactus on it and penguin socks.

I open the door and walk back to my room grabbing my phone off the charger checking the time: 6:03. I open my phone and go to messages and message omi:

Atsu💓❤️💕
Gm omi!!💝

Omi-Omi💖💓💗💝💞❤️💕
Gm atsu, how are you

Atsu💓❤️💕
Good! How about you?!

Omi-Omi💖💓💗💝💞❤️💕
Good , i've got to go bye tsumu, i love you❤️

Atsu💓❤️💕
Oki, bye bye omi love you too ❤️❤️

3rd person POV

Atsumu shuts off his phone and puts it in his pocket and walks over to his closet and slips on one of sakusas hoodies that he stole from him when he went over to his house.

The hoodie: