Kageyama Harem pt1 (mafia au)

Heeeyyyy so this is a mafia AU i dont really know what else to say so enjoy the story (im probably gonna do more mafia AUs bc i love it sm) (also there is this kageyama harem mafia au on youtube and it forever lives in my head so there might be some things from that, that i put into this. So some sences are gonna be from that those parts i am giving credit to the person who made the youtube video) there are 5 parts and its called love the mafia boss by blueberry kageyama~ go look at that its really good
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

Kageyama is sitting in class staring out the window watching all the birds fly by,listening to music, not paying attention to the teacher what-so-ever. He just stared out the window, zoning out, thinking of everything there is to think about. Suddenly there was a slam on his desk. He quickly turned his head to look into the eyes of his angry teacher. He took out his ear bud and listened to what she had to say.

"Mr. Kageyama, if you wanna listen to music so bad why dont you listen to it on your way to the principals office."

She put a pass to the office on his desk and walked back up to the front of the room. Tobio rolled his eyes and stood up, grabbed all if his things and shoved them into his backpack, and walked over to the door. While he was doing so everyone was making the "oooooo" sound. He opened the door and walked into the hallway, taking out his earbuds and stopping his music, putting his phone back in his pocket.

Kageyama continued walking down the hallway towards the principals office. While he's walking there he hears some noises and ruckus down a hallway he's coming up on. He thought it might have been a fight because it sounded like someone was struggling. He got against the wall and slowly walked to the edge of the wall where the hallway started. He peered over the edge if the wall and saw a man with gray hair that fades into black at the ends, and he had a student against the wall pressing his arm to his throat, and the man took a knife out if his pocket a stabbed the student in the side repeatedly.

Kageyama gasped then put his hand over his mouth imediatly after and hid behind the wall. The man turned his head in kageyamaa direction and started walking over to him. Kageyama had his hand over his mouth trying not to breathe loudly and then suddenly everything went dark....

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Kageyama POV

I wake up, but i cant move or see and there is something in my mouth thats stopping me from talking. From what i can tell i am tied in a chair in a very cold empty room, i can tell its empty from the sound of my movements echoing. After a few minutes i finally got the cloth out of my mouth and i struggle aginst the chais that have my wrists imprisoned behind the chair.

"I hope you know, your not gonna get out of those chains." I heard a stern voice behind me that made me jump a little from it being so sudden.

"..i wasnt trying to get out of it it's just uncomfortable..." I reply back to the mysterious person behind me.

There was no reply back, just pure uncomfortable silence. Suddenly a door slams open making me jump once more just more violently this time.

"I see you finally made it Oikawa"

"..sorry i was doing something"

"Whatever just go over there"

"Yes sir"

I hear feet walking over to the right of the room and then silence again.

"So.." i hear the same person who was waiting on this oikawa guy speak.

"Tobio kageyama.. thats you right?"

"....maybe"

"16 years old, you live with your aunt and uncle and their kids in a tiny one story house because your parents are abusive. And you drink away your pain when no ones around. Am i right?"

"...how do you know all of that?"

"Thats for me to know and you to find out, but im gonna offer you a deal. Iwaizumi would you be so kind as to take off his blindfold"

After a few seconds i feel someone untieing the knoted blindfold, taking it off of my face letting me open my eyes. Once the blind fold was off i opened my eyes and the man who was talking is the same man who i saw in the school.

"..so whats your deal?.."

"Would you like to live with us?"

I could hear questionable noises from around the room from people i didnt even know were there.

"No? Why do you want me to live with you??"

"Lets just say we would enjoy your company, and plus if you dont, you would die"

"I would rather die then spend my life with criminals, in fact i want to die so why dont you just take a gun to my head a shoot, it'll be easier for both of us, i won't have to live my horrible life anymore and you wont have to worry about me telling the police on you okay?! So just shoot me, i beg you"

"We arent gonna shoot you... Look, either way your staying with us and you can't complain." The man turned around and started walking away towards the door. "Untie him for me iwaizumi"

"Wait! Why wont you shoot me! Why do i have to stay here!?" I raised my voice while trying to scoot of the chair, pulling at the restraints.

"My names shinsuke kita by the way" and he walked out if the room leaving me with all the other people in the room.

The man behind me spoke
"Im hajime iwaizumi and if you keep leaning forward your gonna break your wrists, so please scoot back so i can get these off of you."

I leaned back and he nelt down unwrapping the chains from my wrists then moved to my ankles. I grabbed my wrist from the pain and they were noticably red. Once he undid my restraints i stood up from the chair and walked towards the door. An arm suddenly blocked me from opening the door then it was a person.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Uhh to get answers from that guy"

"You can call him kita and you don't even know where he went"

"I'll find him eventually"

" Mhm, let me show you around"

"..whatever"

He led me out the door and started walked all the way to the front of the house.

"Im gonna start this tour at the front of the house. So we are going to go this way" he said and walked to the right of the entrance.

"Oh! By the way my name is Atsumu miya, i figured you should know."

------time skip brought to you by 4am me------

"Aaaaannd this is your room" he opened the door and there was a big room with a fancy bed and it was just a fancy room in general.

"We already got your clothes and they are in the dresser so you can stay in here, and when your ready you can come into the lounge where all of us will be." Atsumu said as he closed the door. Well im just gonna go to sleep and hope this was all a dream.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fin.

Word count. 1266

I hope you enjoyed, also tell me if you want this to be its own book with more parts then i would put in just the oneshots or if you want a different version with a different character or anything like that

Also im planning to upload a part each day for the next week and then next week im gonna do that same for my bnha oneshot book

Thanks for reading and stay safe <3