UshiTen

In this AU they are both going to be aged up because i love satori as a chocolatier/ pastry maker i think it fits him and i know hes not a pastry maker but i feel like on his spare time he would make like mini cakes decorated to perfection.

Wakatoshi- 23 (Professional volleyball player for the Schweiden Adlers)
Satori- 23 (Chocolatier)

In this satori does not live in paris he and wakatoshi share a house in a development and they are working on adopting a daughter

I hope you enjoy the story

(i've had this oneshot in my drafts for so long so i've decided to finish it so dont mind it if it sounds weird)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

Wakatoshis 7am alarm started going off as an attempt to wake him up, in which that attempt had worked since Wakatoshi is, to contrary beliefe, a light sleeper. He sat up groggily and picked up his phone dissmising his alarm while looking at the time. After a few minutes he stood up still a bit tired and walked out of his shared room and into the bathroom to do his morning routine (use the toilet, take a shower, brush his teeth, etc.)

After he stepped out of the shower he opened a cabnet thats in the wall and thats where they store Wakatoshis jerseys, so he grabbed one along with some boxers and slipped all of the pieces of clothing over his muscular body. He finished what he needed to do and stepped out of the bathroom and made his way down the stairs. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he took a right and headed strait for the kitchen.

When he got to the kitchen he saw a plate on the counter with blueberry muffins sitting on it and a sticky note stuck to the side if the plate that read:

"I had to go help Kenjiro and eita with their wedding planning, make sure to eat the muffins before you leave and grab your lunch out of the fridge, love you be safe ♡"

Wakatoshi held the note in his hand and smiled setting the note on the counter and putting 2 of the muffins in a bag to take to training, then grabbed his lunch out of the fridge. He made his way over to the closet they have right by the front door and he grabbs his shoes and gym bag and started slipping on his shoes.

Wakatoshi looked back at his apartment to make sure he remembered everything and then he opened the door and locked it behind him, walking to the elevator and pushing the lobby button and standing there as the elevator took him down to the lobby. He got out of the elevator and went out the front door and walked to his college gym for practice.

~Meanwhile with satori~

"No, i'm saying it would look weird if you picked those ones, i'm telling you, you should pick these" satori said pointing to a picture of light purple flowers.

"Your just trying to disagree with me"

"No i'm not" satori responded between giggles looking at kenjiros angry face."i'm being so serious right now"

Kenjiro got up and left to go to his a eitas shared room, which eita had been in so they could deal with the wedding decorations. After a few minutes eita walks out of the room and towards the table satori was sat at with his head down giggling to himself.

"whats the problem? why is he mad?"

"i gave him my honest opinion on what flowers you should have and he got mad at me for not agreeing with him"

"well let me see the flowers you chose" Satori showed eita the picture of the light purple flowers. Eita took a moment to look at them then asked for the picture of flowers kenjiro chose. Once Satori showed him the picture Eita went back into their bedroom which shirabu was still in.