⭐ 4: After School's Sibling Rivalry 2 ⭐

After 20 minutes of long and intense game between Seniors Male vs Freshmen Female, the game's finally done.

"Seniors Male and Freshmen Female total score: 4-5!" The basketball referee revealed the total score of the game. "Freshmen Female receives the victory!"

"YES!!!!" Noelle screamed with full excitement, hugging her teammates. "I can finally kill his stupid onikabutos!"

"NOOO!!! NOT MY ONIKABUTOS!!! THEY'RE FAMILY TO ME!!! THEY'RE MY BABIES...!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM...!" Itto whimpered in despair, he looks like he's almost in a verge of crying.

"To be honest, today is a bad day for Itto," Gorou thought to himself.

"True tho, today is also one of his favorite onikabuto pet named 'Tengu''s first year birthday," Aether replied.

"Wait, how the fuck do you know his onikabutos' birthdays???" Lumine asked with curiosity.

"Uhh... well, in his bedroom, he made notes of his onikabutos birthdays by the date he found them," Aether answered while shrugging. "He said his favorite onikabuto is Tengu, named after his mortal enemy, the student council vice president Kujou Sara, since she's a tengu."

"The fuck??? Itto's onikabutos has lore too???" Lumine stared at Aether weirdly.

Yun Jin glances at Itto, who's now whimpering and crying so hard, kneeling on Noelle to not kill his beetles. "To be honest, poor Itto. Ain't no way Noelle will be that evil, right?"

Meanwhile Yun Jin saying that, Noelle said, "Get pranked! I'm not gonna be evil or gone too far, Itto. I know your beetle pets are like family to you. Killing them is like killing someone's pet dog."

"Killing someone's... d-dog...?" Gorou stares at Noelle, terrified. His feline ears fell down.

While Gorou is in verge of frightening phase and Aether trying to calm him, Albedo finally came with his two other friends.

"Is Gorou okay?" Albedo glanced at Gorou, he looks worried at him.

"Don't worry, Noelle's words are just too much to be taken by a poor dog," Lumine explained.

"Any signs of our car coming?" A tall figure, with a brown suit and rat tail long brown hair, came up to the crowd of the geo kids + anemo hydro people. The tall figure was Zhongli.

Yun Jin shakes her head. "Mom will probably go work overtime because she came late."

"Ah, I see. Don't worry, I'll call Ningguang to call a private driver from the Jade Chamber to pick us up---oh, I think I know you too. Sorry, I'm always being forgetful towards my students. Albedo, they must be your friends?" Zhongli suddenly glanced at the two particular figures standing next to Albedo.

"Yes, the green haired girl is my friend and also assistant, Sucrose. And this is my other friend Mona. We usually go with Kaeya too but I don't know where he's at now," Albedo answered.

Zhongli smirked. "There's a possibility, that one of these two might be Albedo's Keqing..." He muttered loudly.

"Just so you know, I'm already dating Scaramouche, haha," Mona answered confidently, as if she knows what Zhongli meant. But well, she can actually predict the future, so that's why she knows.

Both Aether and Albedo's face turned red instantly. Zhongli is such a weird father. While the others just burst out laughing.

"What? Keqing? Oh, do you mean the sophomore, the classmate of Albedo's little brother?" Sucrose asked curiously. "What's up with her?"

"N-no, no need to know." Albedo looks at Sucrose, shaking his head. Everyone just staring at Albedo with a look of lenny face. "Why are you all staring at me like that?"

At the same time, a luxurious van arrived. It was Zhongli's car, and a figure came out of the car after it perfectly parked.

"Hi, Mom!" Lumine greeted Ningguang excitedly. "I thought you're coming home late or something?"

"No, I'm not gonna risk myself on working overtime," Ningguang answered.

Meanwhile, Itto and Noelle finally came back from changing their clothes.

"Well looks like the whole family's here. Sorry, Mrs. Ningguang. We're not gonna disturb your family bonding from now on. Goodbye!" Mona took Sucrose's hand and ran away from the scene.

"Goodbye!" Ningguang smiled as she waves her hand at Mona and Sucrose who were slowly gone inside the school building. "Well, looks like we're gonna go home now."

***

10 minutes later, the Geo family finally arrived at home safely. They're busy activities is still not done yet. Zhongli just doing house chores like washing the dishes. Ningguang doing her work despite already came home from her office. Both of them are such busy parents.

As of the kids of the family, Itto is playing with his beetle pets. Yep, his onikabutos are not dead. The whole basketball game sibling rivalry is quite pointless, due to the fact that it didn't impact both of Noelle and Itto's lives, beside the feeling of victorious from Noelle's side.

Yun Jin is doing her singing course in the studio room with her teacher. Albedo is also doing his French course from a teacher from Fontaine. Yes, Albedo wants to learn French willingly for no exact reason. Aether and Lumine playing video games together in their room, Gorou just reading books in the study room, and lastly, Noelle doing her daily workouts at the private gym.

***

After all of those nuisance, the whole family took a bath, changed to their housewear and waiting for Noelle, Yun Jin, Lumine, and Ningguang preparing for dinner. Albedo and Gorou also are trying to help by preparing the plates, spoons, and forks aka preparing the dining table.

"Today's menu; Slow Cooked Bamboo Shoot Soup, Adeptus Temptation, Rainbow Aster, Cloud Shrouded Jade, and Tricolor Dango!" Ningguang walked to the dining table as she carrying a whole pot of Adeptus Temptation, followed by Noelle bringing a pot of Slow Cooked Bamboo Shoot Soup, Lumine with 4 glasses of Rainbow Aster, and lastly Yun Jin with a Cloud Shruded Jade and 4 glasses of Rainbow Aster, and a glass of water.

"Who will drink this lame glass of water?" Itto asked curiously.

"You," Ningguang answered confidently. "You're allergic to beans, right? The Rainbow Aster has soybeans in it, so I decided to pour a fresh glass of water just for you."

"W-why Mom...," Itto whimpered in despair. "This oni is slowly becoming Bennett one day..."

The whole dining table burst out laughing as they enjoying their food.

***

The dinner ended as Itto's burp echoed in the dining room. The whole table laughed, except for Ningguang. She looks irritated at Itto's impolite behavior.

"Itto, your table manners, please," Ningguang scolded.

"Whaat...? That means I'm full!" said Itto while leaning himself on the dining table chair carelessly, and...

"AAA!!!" Itto screamed as he landed on the floor with his head. Everyone laughed, except for Ningguang and Noelle. Noelle seems to be really worried, and she's sitting beside Itto, so she helped him getting up. While Ningguang just facepalmed and dissapointed to what just happened to Itto.

The dinner is finally done. Noelle and Yun Jin are washing the dishes, as Zhongli and Lumine are cleaning the table. The rest was just doing their night routine before going to sleep. Especially Ningguang. She always masking herself before going to sleep.

After washing the dishes, Noelle and Yun Jin walked upstairs, doing their night routine, and also fell asleep.

***