⭐ 11: Mall Part 3 ⭐

A moment later, Gorou and Albedo decided to visit back to the arcade, where there are crowds of people near the DDR.

"Hmm, I wonder who that is," Albedo muttered.

"Its obviously Itto. He always strikes attention to everyone, embarassing his family members," Gorou shrugged.

And Gorou is actually correct, there were Itto and Aether dancing on the DDR together like real bros. Crowds cheering around them.

One of them are Chongyun, Xingqiu, Xiangling, Hu Tao, Xinyan, even Thoma's there too.

"Huh? Thoma, what are you doing here? Where were the Kamisatos?" Gorou asked Thoma.

"Oh, hey, Gorou! Well, both of them are buying books in the bookshop next to this arcade," Thoma answered. "They said I could wait outside or go anywhere, so I went here because I see a glimpse of Itto in the middle of the crowd, I wonder what is he doing," Thoma explained.

"They're playing A Six Trillion Years and a Night! My favorite Vocaloid bop back then," Hu Tao exclaimed at confused Gorou and Albedo.

Gorou and Albedo stared at each other, both of them then shrugged. They then watched the DDR competition.

"Oh, by the way, 'Bedo, Gorou, how are you two doing? If you both, Itto, and Aether are here, where are the Geo girls and both of your parents?" Xinyan asked.

"Well, our mom went to a clothing store with the sisters, while we're with Zhongli went here," Gorou answered.

From Albedo's sight, he saw two unexpected figures inside the arcade. Kaeya? Rosaria? What are those two doing here?

"Albedo? Where do you wanna go? Can I join?" Gorou tailed behind his big brother.

"Sure."

A few minutes later, they went to a gun arcade  where he saw Kaeya and Rosaria playing it.

"Oh, hey, its none other than 'Bedo and his furry bro. Welcome, welcome," Kaeya smirked as he clapped both Gorou and Albedo's shoulders.

"Hello," Rosaria said, but then she quickly continue her game. "Kaeya, focus!"

"Ah, sorry, sorry!" Kaeya immadiately took his gun and start shooting at the screen.

By the way, if anyone is confused by what does "gun arcade" mean, its like this:

Ok back to the story now

"Well, that's the end. At least we got the highest score," Rosaria then stopped her game, as she looks at Albedo and Gorou. "Do you two wanna play?"

"No, its alright, me and Gorou aren't good enough at playing arcades---"

"Its too late, Bud. I already putting in the coin. Here, play it. I'll hold y'all's books." Kaeya snatched the shopping bag that Albedo brought (there were the books they bought previously inside).