⭐ 13: Mall Part 5 (Finale) ⭐

Aether then observed Lumine's belongings. Lumine really didn't bring anything beside her earphones and her phone. She doesn't bring any purse with her, yet she's currently holding a shopping bag filled with clothes. He also looked at Lumine holding crepes.

"Where and how did you buy this?" Aether just casually took the crepes from Lumine and ate it as if the crepes was his.

"Over there, with Childe's money," Lumine answered, as she pointed at some point where the crepes shop resides, and then she pointed at Childe. "I didn't bring any money with me."

Aether stared at Childe sharply. He actually looks annoyed on how kind is Childe purposing himself to buy things for the girl he likes but probably the girl didn't like him back. He then sighed deeply. "Sorry, Childe. Your 'date' with my sister is done. Give me back my sister. We want to have lunch." Aether grabbed Lumine's arm, pulling her away from the ginger boy.

"S-sorry, Childe. Anyways, happy birthday!" Lumine said goodbye as she walked away. Childe just smiles as he does the same thing.

"Wait, what? Today is that guy's birthday??" Aether whispered after they dissapeared from Childe's vision.

"Yes. You forgot that too?"

"Yeah, haha." Aether then took Lumine's crepes from her hands, and took a bite. "Eww, cheese with strawberry jam? What is this combination?" He then gave the crepes back to Lumine.

"At least Childe knows best about my favorite crepes flavor, unlike you." Lumine pouts in annoyance.

"You started to like him? I thought you hated him with your whole heart."

Hearing Aether's words almost made Lumine choke her crepes out. "Ahem, I still hate him anyway. I just forgot his birthday and I feel bad." She turned her face away because she looks embarassed.

Aether wheezed. "Stop being obvious!"

"What's up with Keqing, anyway?" Lumine replied, smirking. Hearing that, Aether suddenly shut his mouth, with a red face.

Then both of them awkwardly silenced themselves, as they both arrived to Wanmin Restaurant with both faces red.

"Ahaha, what's up with the red faces?" Ningguang chuckled seeing their arrival.

"Something must be happening," Yun Jin also does the same. "Come on, you two! Let's have lunch together. I ordered Jueyun Chilli Chicken for you, Lumine."

***

After a long day, the whole Geo family went to their respective cars and went home. Jealous seeing Lumine eating crepes, the Geo siblings also bought crepes too, excluding Lumine because she's already full.

A few minutes later, the Geo family finally arrived to their mansio---home.

"MY BED!!!" Itto came inside first, running straight for the sofa, landing himself on that thing.

"You will sleep there for tonight," Ningguang threw her (lots of) shopping bags to Itto.

"MOM!!!" Itto whimpers, as he trying to get rid of the shopping bags from himself. "I wanna get some sleep." Just in exact 15 seconds, he fell asleep. "Tengu... let's spar..." He instantly sleeptalked, causing some laugh from the whole family.

"Take a shower first! You stink!" Aether threw a sofa cushion right at his head.

"Shut up! I'm having sweet dreams right now!" Itto wakes up again, and came back to sleep.