⭐ 10: Mall Part 2 ⭐

Meanwhile, the girls and the mother went thrifting through some clothing stores.

"What kind of clothes are you planning to buy, Mom?" Noelle asked as she is seen tailing behind Ningguang.

Ningguang glanced through the clothing store. "Hmm, not this," she muttered as she took a red dress from the clothes hanger.

"Ah, hello! You must be the Lady of the Jade Chamber, Lady Ningguang! What can I help?" Ogura Mio, the owner of the clothing store, asked Ningguang with a friendly smile.

"So you're the owner? Well, I want to find the highest quality of silk of the clothes you have here for me and my daughters, please," Ningguang answered as she showe her 3 daughters. "And let my daughters decide."

"So you're planning to buy us clothes? Interesting!" Yun Jin said in excitement. She looked through the whole clothing store. As a person who works for costumes in the theatre club-yes, she not just sings-this is an exciting chance for her.

"Alrighty! Okay, so, please follow me, girls!" Ogura Mio told Lumine, Noelle, and Yun Jin to follow her around.

***

Meanwhile, Albedo and Gorou decided to walked out from the arcade, finding peace in the bookshop beside. While Zhongli just fell asleep sitting on a massage chair not too far from them.

"You're planning to buy a book? How about the money? We should ask Dad!" Gorou told his brother when they entered the bookshop.

"Don't worry, Dearest Brother. I'll buy you a book using my money." Albedo smirked as he took out a dark colored wallet out of his pocket. "But as always, in return you'll give me the money back. But if the book is cheap enough, I'll give it for free."

"E-eh, sure."

Albedo then pulled Gorou's hand and both of them went inside the bookshop.

"What kind of book do you want to find, anyways?" Gorou asked at his older brother, whose height is almost the same at a slightest.

"Alchemy and science books, as always. Just find me in science books section if you're done." Albedo and Gorou then seperate themselves.

Does this bookshop sell some cheap hiking books? Gorou decided to go to the "non-fiction" section to find a book about hiking or mountaineering. Yes, Gorou is not just excelling in archery, he also likes to go on adventures by hiking or just travelling in nature. Ever since he was little, Gorou really likes to go to the backyard and set up a small tent. Usually his older brothers visited his tent just to accompany him. Especially Itto---he finds Gorou's hobby interesting.

Noo, this book is too expensive. But I need it, Gorou thought to himself. Well, maybe I can try to spare some of my money to buy something that I really want, feels like a self-reward.

This "mountaineering" idea was based off of his character story, specifically about "Mountaineering Gear". So technically speaking this was based off of real genshin lore lmao

Archery, mountaineering, student council. Gorou's life is pretty busy. But not just that, he's secretly working with Yae Publishing House. And perfect timing, the bookshop he's in is owned by Yae too. He was abot to turn his back to get to Albedo, but there's another perfect timing, the tall kitsune lady with pink hair is already there, right behind him.

"Hey, Gorou~" Yae said, chuckled.

"Eek!!! M-Mrs. Yae?!" Gorou turned his back only to see Yae Miko staring at his soul.

"Oh my, what brings you here, Gorou? You never visit my bookshop explicitly like this."

"Ah, umm, well, Mrs. Yae, I'm here just to find books about mountaineering. About my 'job', can I do it later?"

"Oh Gorou, the magazine readers are waiting for their answers. If you keep putting it off like this, I'm so overwhelmed to answer their questions. I need your help, you know," Yae Miko sighed. She then glanced at the book Gorou is holding. She snatched it off from Gorou's hands. "Aha, how about we make a deal?" She chuckled.

"H-hey! The book---wait, what deal?" Gorou exclaimed.

Yae Miko turned to the book's back, looking for the price tag of the book. "Well, nothing much. I want you to be your Miss Hina again, just do your 'job' for awhile for my best-selling magazine, and this book of your dreams will be free. How about it?"

Gorou's head is spinning. He's stupidly confused. "Well, umm, uhh..."

He then suddenly saw a figure of Albedo walking towards him. He doesn't wanna let him know that he met Yae Miko. Well shit, I have to say yes to make it quick.

"...sure... I guess."

"Good! Here's the book. Don't worry, this book is fully free now. It means if you went out of the bookshop with this book in hand, the security wouldn't chase you down. Meet me tomorrow after school, in the library," Yae Miko explained, as she casted an electro spell at the book and gave it back to Gorou. "Enjoy your mountaineering." She then walked away from Gorou. At the perfect time, Albedo came.

"Hey, got your book already? Oh, good. Let's go to the cashier." The two then walked to the cashier.

When the cashier scanned Gorou's book, the cashier suddenly said, "umm, well, since this science book costs more than 10 thousand Mora, you'll get a free discount! If you buy another second book, the second book will be cost for free! Since you already picked the second book, the second book now will be considered as a free item."

"Eh? Sure, that's way better. Here." Albedo then opened his wallet and gave the amount of Mora mentioned. 15 thousand Mora.

Bloody hell, Albedo! What kind of book did you buy?! We are rich but that kind of price is still abnormal for an ordinary book! Gorou just stared at the amount of 15 thousand of Mora just gave out by Albedo who doesn't seem to care at all.

"Okay, thanks for shopping! Please come again." The cashier then gave Albedo the two books that were inside a shopping bag. The two then walked out of the bookshop.

"Dear Celestial Gods, Albedo! You really just acted like Dad a few minutes ago," Gorou scolded Albedo. "I know I'm younger than you, I know we are rich so we don't care about the price tag, but please, the price of your book is down bad abnormal just for a literal science book," he explained.

"I don't care. I really want this book for so long. Its limited edition, so that's why its so expensive," Albedo replied.

Gorou just facepalmed in response. "Well, let's go find Dad."

***