When you get hurt by someone

Blitzø:

Find the person who hurt you and murder them before checking if you're okay if you don't like violence he probably explained why he killed them and try to justified it to you

Moxxie:

Check if your okay and try to help you with your wounds before asking if your ok before trying to asking they person why they hurt you, if the person doesn't listen he will pick a fight and get decked by the person if he does listen he will make an entire speech on why the person should not hurt you.

Millie:

She will start a fight and absolutely destroy the person who hurt you before checking if you're okay if and treat your wounds.

Loona:

She will look way from her phone have a fight with the person if she wins she will search how to treat wounds and if she about to lose you will drag her way from the person who hurt you before running way.

Stolas:

He will glare at the person before turning the person into stone before asking if your okay and try to get your mind off what happened.

Striker:

He would kill the person in a flashy way to inpress impress you and ask if you're okay.

Octavia:

She would make vague threats at the person and when they realise that they hurt the daughter of stolas boyfriend in public they quickly ran she would check up om you to see if you're okay.

Stella:

She would kill the person before checking if you were alright and treat to treat the wounds while also cleaning you.