When they meet your parents

Blitzø:

He would be more formal and nicer around your parents and tell them stories from I.M.P jobs and you tell them some funny stories. They would want to talk to in private telling you its not the best idea to date Blitzø due to his reckless behavior he has from what they heard in the stories and him being clingy, even if you defended some of his actions after this you and blitzø go back home and your parents calling everyday just to make sure that you're safe and that he hasn't done anything to you and they will keep an eye on him in family events.

Moxxie:

He would act mostly the same your parents would love him for musical talent and the fact he doesn't use violence immediately and that he is empatheic of people your parents now want him in most family events to sing the songs he made about you.

Millie:

She would do a team wrestling match with your mom and dad and you got decked by your mom and Millie was carrying your slack and did most of the work. You decide to play bored games and tell stories about your job and your dad really likes Millie but your mom not so much after that event you both go home before saying goodbye to your parents and going home.

Loona:

She would act nervous and the most of the day was awkward silence broken by
you trying to start conversations but finding out Loona doesn't have much in common with your parents it was an awkward day for both of you and you agree for not to do another meet up with your parents.

Stolas:

He would act all fancy and your parents would be shocked by the fact you're dating him a prince and be more formal around him even if he insist to treat him like a normal guest. They would talk how it's like raising a child and tell stories about what you did as a child embrassing. Everytime they try to mention that stolas already has a wife you two try to change the topic to something else, after your parents found out you dated stolas they started flexing that you an imp was dating stolas and when stella found out about the rumours she was more piss off that stolas was not only banging an imp but dating another and you didn't see stolas for a month.

Striker:

He would try to impress parents by soloing your parents at a fight and tell stories about his targets and childhood stories.

Octavia:

She would say no because she isn't a social person.

Stella:

She would act fancy and wear the nicest clothes to impress both them and you. When to say it's just for a vist she explained that even at a non formal vist  there is always a time to look good. When your parents found out that you're dating Stella they were shocked and she told stories from the palace and stories from when she was a child.