When they want your attention

A/n chapters will be slowy updated to include Stella, Octavia and Striker and in the stella scenarios she is not married to stolas anymore before yall say its out of character

Blitzø:

He would pop out of nowhere and try to start up and conversation if that doesn't get your attention he will either let it go and continue with his day or he will do more dumbshit to get your attention.

Moxxie:

If he wanted your attention he would get you a coffee and try to start up a conversation which started with you two nerding out about guns to what would happen if dolphins become sentient.

Millie:

She would tap you in the shoulder and when you ask her what is it she said nothing just wanted your attention before smiling while walking away.

Loona:

She would wonder why she wanted your attention and then walk up to you to try to start up a conversation but couldn't think about something to talk about so she ended up stuttering and then admitted that she just wanted your attention.

Stolas:

He would call you in the middle of the night when you ask what does he wants he will just say he wants your attention before he starts fantasizing what you two will do to together when you two hangout again.

Striker:

He will do something to slighty annoy you when you get annoyed and ask him why is he doing that he will just say to get your attention or he will just flirt with you.

Octavia:

She would either talk to you about your favourite songs or call your name and start thinking about what thing can she ask you to do or thing to talk about so that it doesn't seem like she is calling you for no reason.

Stella:

She would either glare at you wanting for you to notice her or call out your name loudly to get your attention once she got your attention she would talk about something random or rant about something.