When they get a nightmare

Don't worry I'll add the characters soon also one day we'll look back at helluva boss in 5 years and get nostalgic. I  just thought about looking at popular modern day today media and how to be seen in 5 to 10 years later.

Blitzø:

He woke up wondering what the fuck is going on analysing if he is really awake  before looking at your sleeping form  and decides to cuddle you so he could feel better and convincing himself that you won't leave him.

Moxxie:

If he gets a nightmare when he wakes up try not to be to loud and get out of bed trying not wake you up and drink some water before getting back in bed while whispering to you that he feels safer around you.

Millie:

She might wake you up when she gets a nightmare she will move while she is sleeping when she wakes up she will confused for a few seconds before she realised she was dreaming and apologize for waking you up. If you don't give hugs often she will use this to opportunity to ask for a hug to feel comfortable and safe but she in reality wanted a hug.

Loona:

She wake up confused before realising it's just a dream if she still scared she might hug you while your sleeping.

Stolas:

When he has a nightmare he will twitch and make noises before finally waking up he realises that he waked you up he profusely apologized and explained that he had a nightmare you tease him for a bit before you two cuddle each other before going back to sleep.

Striker:

When he gets nightmares he usually just laughs it off but he does like it when you try to comfort him even though he doesn't need it most of the time.

Octavia:

When she has nightmares she just text you and start a conversation to get her mind off the nightmare.

Stella:

She doesn't usually have nightmares since she the one giving the nightmares to people but when she has one she wake up before realising she had a nightmare she will feel scared for a few moments and she deicides to cuddle you for comfort if you're awake she will shyly demand for a hug.