When its your birthday

A/n yeak the 1k special chapter is gonna be cancelled or on hold because of my laziness and my exams are comming up sorry if this chapter is bad and thats why there were no new chapters and only 2 new characters which I do a edit the old chapters between june or july sorry if i disappointed you

Blitzø:

He would wake you up excitingly giving you a cupcake and a gift with a cute grin on his face while saying "Happy birthday now open the present."
When you opened the gift it was a cure for syphilis laughing at first because you thought it was a joke but he asured wasn't joking, you not wanting to hurt his feelings you said "It was a great gift so good but remember to give something different each year."
In a angry tone. You two hang out for the day still pissed off that he gave you a cure for syphilis.

Moxxie:

He would make breakfast for you and wait for you to wake up, when you wake up he will say happy birthday and hug you.
He will give your gift when you open it you found out it was n̶e̶w̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶s̶ a new laptop you quickly hugged Moxxie while saying thanking him.
He will sing a song about you which made your week. You two hangout for the rest for day.

Millie:

The day before She would take a small wooden plank and carve a figure of you.
When it's your birthday she will say happy birthday and show you the figure you ask her if she can do it for her, she will make one of her and you and you put them next to each other next to the shelf you hugged her and thanked her for making it.

Loona:

She would plan out an surprise party she will ask before hand if you like if you're ok with a surprise party if you say yes, she will tell to Blitzø to distract you while she tries to setup the party when it she is done she will text Blitzø to come to your house when you come there it's a suprise party with some of her hellhound friends, Moxxie and Millie and she will give you her gift when the party is over.
If you say no there will be no party but she will be more affectionate and kinder than usual and and you two would hangout for the rest if the day and at the end of the day she will give you her gift and hugged you.

Stolas:

He didn't know it was your birthday today so when he found out it was your birthday he was overrecting trying to look his best trying and figure out what gift he should give, when he couldn't figure out what to give he just gave you expensive gifts even when you said you don't mind a watch.
When you two were hanging he felt nervous and you try holding his hand to make him feel better and less nervous which worked.