VII

Nikkol wasn't the first to wake this time.

He woke up to the slow hand that was slowly moving against forbidden places.

Whether it was the sleep still clouding his mind or what happened the night before, Nikkol found no filters in him. That must've been why he reacted so well to the single hand.

His back arched up, soft noises made their way out of his parted mouth, and hands clutched the fabric of his bedsheets.

"Ah, yes, see this was what I wanted." A gentle voice said to his side. Even with his currently foggy brain, Nikkol easily identified it as belonging to the prince. "Why couldn't you do this last night?"

Nikkol let out a shuddering breath, barely paying attention to Setial's words as his hand moved faster.

"Oh, you're reacting so well. And still with so much self control, it's beautiful." Nikkol arched his back further, trying to get closer to the feeling building up in him.

He paid no mind to the soft moans and barely uttered words that passed his lips, caught up in what was happening. "Ah, Setial, please..." his voice softly said, trying to get him to move faster.

It had the opposite effect, his hand slowing down until it was barely moving at all. "What did you say?"

More aware than he'd been since he woke up, fear started to build up in his chest. Why did he have to ruin such a moment like that? He felt like such a fool, saying the prince's name like that. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

The prince's eyes were intense, looking into the guard's. "I asked, what did you just say?"

"I, um, I asked you to, no, I meant that I... requested? I don't really know what I was saying, it just slipped ou-" His rambling was cut off with a gasp as the prince squeezed his hand to the point where it was almost painful. "Setial." He finally answered, his eyes wide and frantically trying to analyze whatever thoughts were going on in the prince's mind.

"Say that again."

"Setial." Nikkol repeated, his mood shifting from scared back to turned on in a second.

The prince seemed incredibly turned on by that too and made Nikkol repeat his name all throughout the morning.

When they were finished, Nikkol felt like he had no energy left.

At least until he could process the light of the room. "I'm late!" He quickly sat up and started almost limping around the room, collecting the articles of his clothing and slipping them on.

"You rush so much." Nikkol risked a glance back to see Setial looking at him with a small smile, head just barely tilted up from his position on the bed.

"I'm late." Nikkol repeated again, struggling to get his boot on.

"I can see that."

Nikkol sighed. "I'm supposed to be on time and I-" He froze in his words when he looked over again. The light hitting Setial made him look positively regal, reminding the guard that he was. He was the prince. And he was speaking to him like a friend after just one night of letting himself a little loose. He had to remember his place. He had to be cautious. His head turned away from the prince and back to trying to get his shoe on.

"Oh, don't do this again!" Nikkol kept his head down, shame filling him. "After I just got you to open up too! You're almost more trouble than you're worth." Nikkol's fingers shook, trying to hurry up but strangely affected by Set-The Prince- the prince's words. "Almost."

Nikkol didn't let himself think about his words. He didn't let himself think about how the prince said nothing after that, how he felt his gaze on him the whole time. He definitely wasn't letting himself think of it when he was getting scolded by Herval or when he was back on his post.