Alternate Ending

Hey, I got asked to write more on Nikkol and Setial, to give them a happy ending, but I liked how the story ended and I couldn't do much with that. So I had a random, very rare burst of inspiration and wrote an alternate ending. Nikkol ends up surviving the battle, and I made sure to make it end happy.

Here's the link to the google doc (need a google account to access I think): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-C58FV1Ixx4kg3xe8gy8lsVlP93LJ32waa4d115N5bc/edit

If you don't have an account, here's a pdf: file:///C:/Users/nosle/Downloads/The%20Palace%20Guard%20Alternate%20Ending%20(1).pdf

Also, a clickable button to the link is on a page of my website, the link to that (which is much shorter to type in lol) is in the last paragraph of this "chapter"

Let me know if you have trouble accessing it. I don't think wattpad lets you click on links in the story, but I don't have a much better idea. I responded to someone on my message board with the link and I'm pretty sure you can click it from there. If not, then hopefully copy/paste?

Keep in mind this is an alternate ending, and if I do any more work connected to this story, it will be based off of the original ending (the reason I'm not putting the story in here directly is to make sure that it feels separate).

Sorry it took so long :(

Also, on my profile there is a link to a website: https://sites.google.com/view/xkingfrogx/home On this website, which I really hope you visit, has links to a lot of forms, including some Q&A. I would really appreciate it if you would fill out as many as you can so I can improve my writing and answer any questions, the sooner the better because I am highly motivated to answer questions right now. There is also places to suggest more writing such as bonus chapters or other entire ideas for stories.