Back in Japan

No one's POV:

Let's check back in Japan and see how the former friends of Izuku are doing. Currently they are working as heros like they train and study for. 2 months have pass since they graduated UA and they haven't once noticed or mention Izuku. Until today. Today the new heros are meeting up for a day off together since it's been a while since they seem each other. They agree to meet up at the restaurant they frequent when they went to UA.

Mina: "Now everyone is here finally"

They sat a really big table that had one spot opened for one more person. Some wonder why there's an empty space but ignored it soon after.

Toru: "When was the last time we all hung out together?"

Sato: "Makes sense since all of us have been busy with hero work"

Shoto: "And the amount of calls I get a night"

Ochaco: "Katsuki is the same. He gets many calls during the middle the night"

Katsuki: "It's so fucking annoying"

Momo: "Well this is much easier then the villain we fought while attending UA"

Tsuyu: "I'm still surprised Shigaraki managed to get away at the last second"

Tokoyami: "We never expected to have a second Kurogiri hiding"

Ochaco: "Well Katsuki here can take him down again"

Katsuki: "What are you talking about? Again? I never fought Shigaraki before"

Denki: "Of course you did. You fight him at their base in our first year"

Katsuki: "That was All Might dumbass. And it wasn't Shigaraki either"

Kyouka: "Since our first year you're always stupid"

Denki: "Come on Kyouka"

Sero: "Then who fought Shigaraki?

Shoto: "It wasn't me"

Kirishima: "Me neither"

They wonder who fought Shigaraki and beat him. They all thought about who it could be but nobody came to mind. They decided to eat first before they think about it more. Their food came.

Waiter: "I hope you enjoy your food"

Mina: "Thank you"

They started to eat

Waiter: "Excuse me but are you missing someone? There's an empty seat"

Iida: "No. Nobody from our group is missing"

Waiter: "Really? Because I remember there were twenty of you but I count nineteen"

Katsuki: "Just let us eat alright"

He gave a glare which scares the waiter and left

Ochaco: "Katsuki that was not nice"

Katsuki: "He was annoying"

Ochaco got upset. These past few weeks her relationship with Katsuki has been rocky. They've been fighting a lot. They resume their food while talking about random stuff. They finished eventually and the bill came. Momo decided to pay it which the other try to split it but she insisted.

Iida: "Well today was fun but I have to get back and see Mei. She built something for my brother to walk again"

Tsuyu: "That's fantastic"

They started to leave the restaurant but something caught their ear

???: "So he's not with them?"

Waiter: "No. I tried asking where he was but the blonde scared me off"