Date with Hana and Eri

No one's POV:

Izuku just kissed Hana in front of everybody. Hana was shocked at this expecting Izuku to confess his feelings but this much better.  She started kissing back not caring who is watching.

Eri: "What's happening?"

She sat on the bed with her hands still covering her ears. Izuku and Hana then separated and looked at each with blushes on their faces.

Izuku: "That's my answer Uraraka. The girl that I love is Hana. The one who never gave up on me since childhood"

Hana: "Izuku..."

Ochaco then started to cry. She lost her chances to be with Izuku. She decided to leave with some of the girls following her.

Denki: "Dude that was hard. You could've let her down more gently"

Izuku: "Kaminari it's time for you all to know some of the pain I went through. Physically and emotionally"

Sero: "What are you going to do?"

Izuku: "Nothing. I just went through an experience that none of you will ever feel. Now please leave. I want to spend time with my new girlfriend"

Hana: "I like the sound of that"

They start the leave the room but Mina

Izuku: "What do you want Ashido?"

Mina: "Can't you give Ochaco a chance for forgiveness?"

Izuku: "I already said no"

Mina: "What about all those times she's help you in the past?"

Izuku: "I haven't forgotten what she has done for me. I'm grateful for that. But she betrayed our friendship"

Mina: "But she said Bakugo-"

Izuku: "I heard what she said. But she still had a choice. Bakugo is somebody who does not want to be control but he's no stupid enough to hurt her. My parents told me about what he did after you guys discovered I was gone for two months. She knew I was bullied by him and so did all of you but she still chose him over her. But you know what? I'm actually grateful she did that"

Mina: "Why's that?"

Izuku: "If haven't got with Bakugo then I wouldn't have met Hana again and be in a relationship"

He smiled at Hana and she smiled back

Izuku: "I'm happy the way things turned out. Joining Overwatch was the best decision in my life"

Mina got angry for Izuku not giving Ochaco a chance. She sees he's happy with Hana and doesn't plan on changing his mind.

Mina: "Fine. But don't expect us to help you in the future"

She then leaves

Izuku: "*thought* I have Overwatch to back me up"

Inko: "That...was intense"

Hisashi: "Definitely. Izuku are you okay with this?"

Izuku: "I am. I have new friends who care about me and a girlfriend that I love"

Hana: "Already claiming me without asking huh"

Izuku: "Well I know you also like me since you mumbled it in your sleep"

Hana: "*blush* You heard that?"

Izuku: "Sure did. And may I say you are freaky"

Hana blushed even harder

Eri: "Can I remove my hands now?!"

Izuku: "*nod* Yeah you can Eri"

She removes her hands from her ears