Back in Japan (+)

Also before you read. I kept forgetting to add this the last three chapters. Izuku's front hair is white like Jason's because of Ultra Instinct. I kept forgetting to implement this into the story so I'll just put it here since I know I'll forget about it again.

No one's POV:

Tsuyu: "Come on Ochaco. You can't be sad forever"

We see the girls trying to comfort Ochaco. It's been a few days since Izuku kissed Hana right in front of her and rejected her. She hasn't stopped crying for days and hasn't gone to work either. She hasn't left her apartment at all. Her heart broke even more when she saw the pictures of Izuku and Hana kissing. Especially the ones where Eri was in the middle holding their hands with the tag Red Hood and D.va's daughter.

Mina: "It's all Midoriya's fault"

Momo: "How is it his fault?"

Mina: "He should've game Ochaco a chance for her mistake. He doesn't appreciate all she's done for him"

Momo: "Mina it's makes sense if Midoriya moved on. We ignored him"

Mina: "But he knows we regret that"

Toru: "But he does have a point. We ignored him for what? Our relationships? Our jobs?"

Kyouka: "I wouldn't want to be friends with those who ignored me. I understand why he doesn't want to be friends with us again"

Mina: "But like I said. He knows we regret it then why doesn't he give us a chance?"

Ochaco: "Would you?"

They look over to Ochaco who still had her head down

Ochaco: "Would you give them a chance? The same ones who ignored you for a while fucking year"

Mina couldn't say anything. She knows she wouldn't give the people who ignored her a chance.

Ochaco: "I lost my chance to be with him. All because of my stupid mistake"

The girls felt bad. They all felt shame for ignoring Izuku and being in the situation they're in right now. The girls sat there trying to consult Ochaco the best they can.

Momo: "You know what? Let's go outside. Staying in your room all day won't do you any good"

Toru: "Good idea. Let's go out and have some fun"

Ochaco: "No thanks. I rather not go out"

Kyouka: "Momo's right Ochaco. You can't be locked in your room all day"

They got her on her feet and took her out of her apartment. The girls dragged Ochaco around to different places to cheer her up. They went to different shops at the mall, bought her Mochi but nothing seemed to work. It also didn't help that there were couples kissing. And to make matters worse there was about what's going to happen now that Izuku is with Hana. They left the mall and headed to the same park Izuku was recruited for Overwatch. Three of them sat on the bench while the other three sat on the grass.

Ochaco: "I told you girls I wanted to stay inside"

Mina: "You couldn't stay in your apartment forever. You needed to get out"

Ochaco: "Why? I just got reminded that I missed my chance to be with Izuku. It was better if I just stayed inside"

Momo: "Ochaco look it's not your fault that-"

Ochaco: "It is my fault!"

She let out

Ochaco: "It is my fault. I pushed Izuku away for Bakugo for what? Just to find out that he told the guy I always like to kill himself. I wish Shigaraki killed Bakugo when he kidnapped"