New Sibling & New Mission

No one's POV:

Hana: "Izuku don't you think you slow down a bit?!"

Izuku: "I have to hurry Hana!"

Izuku was flying the ship as fast as he can heading back to Japan. His Mom just went into labor so he's not thinking straight right now. Hana held on for dear life. They arrived in Japan in about hour. Izuku quickly landed in a base.

Izuku: "Let's go"

He unstrapped himself getting his bag while Hana was thanking whoever for being alive right now. They both then quickly exit the base bad headed towards the hospital in a car they borrowed. Izuku drove slow this time because we'll he has to now since there's traffic. They arrived at the same hospital where Izuku was born in. They quickly enter the hospital and asked the receptionist about where Inko is. She directed them to the fifth floor which they quickly took the elevator. While riding the elevator Hana decided to ask something.

Hana: "So how do you feel about being a big brother?"

Izuku: "A bit nervous. I mean I'm one of the most feared people in the world right now so he or she might end up fearing me as well"

Hana: "I don't think so"

Izuku: "You sure?"

Hana: "Yeah. They would know that they have the most feared person in the world protecting them"

Izuku: "Thanks Hana for saying that"

Hana: "*blush* No problem. Plus if we babysit your younger sibling this would be practice for our future kids"

Izuku: "*blush* Y-Yeah it would"

Both had deep blushes on their faces at the thought of that. Who knows maybe in a few years they might be here. They arrive at the fifth floor and immediately start to look for the room.

???: "Izuku, Hana"

They both turn around and see Hisashi

Izuku: "Dad!"

They quickly went to him

Izuku: "Is Mom okay? Did she already give birth?"

Hisashi: "Look for yourself"

He guides them to the room in front of them. They see Inko in bed holding Izuku's new baby sibling. They enter the room.

Inko: "Izuku come meet your new baby sister"

Izuku walked next to his mother's bed. His baby sister was curled up in a blanket. She had little hair but you could tell it was green like his.

Izuku: "She's beautiful"

Hana: "She really is"

Izuku: "What's her name?"

Hisashi: "Izumi"

Izuku: "Izumi..."

Inko: "Since she has green hair like you we decided to name her after you"

Izuku shedded a tear

Izuku: "Can I hold her?"

Inko: "Of course"

Inko carefully hands Izuku his sister in his arms. Izuku gently held her in both of his arms.

Izuku: "Hey Izumi. I'm your big brother Izuku"

Hana: "And I'm Hana"

Izumi slightly move in her blanket causing her tiny arm to come out

Izuku: "She's strong for just being born"

Hisashi: "The doctor said the same"

Izuku lifted his hand close to Izumi's hand and she immediately started to grab it the best she could