Chapter 8 - Confessions.

//authors note here. I'm so sorry for the long long delay. Interests had changed but are now back to what they originally were! I still love KnT and want to finish this, so I will. You'll hopefully be seeing much more from me. It's time for me to publish this story and let everyone enjoy it. Thank you so much for your patience and 2k reads!

Ted watched as he broke down. Confusion laced the green haired boys face as he made Chris look at him. "Chris, what happened? Are you alright? Talk to me, what caused this?"
The other boy looked up at him, wiping his eyes and cleaning the mascara from his cheeks. "This...everything is my fault! This is ALL my fault! If I had just come with you or convinced my family to move to the same town, you'd never had done this! You would have never gotten into such bad shape. I'm sorry. I feel like a fucking failure to you."
Ted sat there in shock. Surely he didn't actually blame himself for what's happened recently, right?
Ted cupped his face and frowned, his dull pink eyes staring into Chris' light brown ones. "Listen. This is NOT your fault. It will never be your fault. It hurts me so much to hear you say that. I wish you would understand that this was my doing. I chose to make a dumb mistake and I paid the price for it. Chris, don't you fucking dare blame yourself. Got it?" He hugged the other boy, tears streaming down his pale cheeks. Chris on the other hand was still, debating on whether he should do what he was thinking about or not. 'Come on, do it Chris! This is your only chance and you damn well know it. What's the worst that could happen?"