Chapter Six- I Miss You...

Chris can't get Ted out of his mind. His depression returned, and it's been even worse recently. He's been hospitalized many times due to suicidal thoughts, yet no help would ever work. He grabs his phone and goes to the text he sent Ted one year ago:

[Chris]: hey Ted, it's Chris. It's not the same without you here...how are you?

Before he knew it, tears were freely falling down his face. 'What did I do to you, Ted? Why haven't you replied to me in a year...' Chris had had enough of this. He rushes to his closet and grabs his suitcase, packing enough clothing and essentials for about two months. As he was finishing up, Kate walked into the room. "Chris, sweetie what are you doing? Are you alright?" She looks at him with a panicked look in her eyes. "No mom, I'm going to visit Ted. I'm worried, he hasn't replied in a long time and I know about his emotions and how they work." Kate's eyes widen at Ted's name. "Why, you haven't talked about that boy in a long time sweetheart. I think it would be good to see him, I know how close you boys were." Chris grins for the first time in months, hugging her. "Thank you mom, I'll be back soon." He runs downstairs, shoving himself past Aiden. "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU FREAK!" Chris ignores him and runs out the door and to his truck, getting in and pulling out of the driveway. He looks at his phone one more time, then gives in. He pulls up Ted's contact and starts texting.

[Chris]: Ted you better answer me this time. I'm on my way to see you and I need your address. Call me when you can.

Sadly, Ted didn't answer that either. Who did answer was his dad, Michael. He calls Chris as soon as he gets the text through his son's phone.

[Michael]: Chris, this is Ted's father. I don't have good news.
[Chris, panicked]: what do you mean? Is he dead? Is he in a mental institution?
[Michael]: *sighs* he's neither of those, Chris. He's in the hospital for attempted suicide.
[Chris]: *stomps on the gas* I'm almost there.

Chris hangs up the phone and speeds to the hospital Michael had described. He jumps out of his truck and goes to room 462, Ted's hospital room. He softly knocks on the door, hoping to be able to come in.
Ted's eyes flicker open as he hears the knocks. "Come in.." he says weakly.
Chris immediately walks in, looking at the horrifying sight in front of him. There lay Ted, covered in bruises and cuts that were bone deep, and two broken limbs. Chris, being as sensitive as he is now, walked up to him and wiped his eyes. "Ted..?"

//I am so sorry for not updating this. I lost interest a long time ago but that's no excuse, so here's Chapter Six! Enjoy, I should be uploading more often.
and also please check out my new request book about the losers club, I need people to start asking for what they want!\\