Chapter Five - Downhill

[meanwhile at Ted's house]

Ted looks down at his shoes, sniffling. 'I can't believe myself. why am I like this?' He takes a glance at his shoes, which were now slightly wet with his tears. 'W-what the hell? I...I wasn't crying, was I?' He wipes his face, then looks at his hand. He was crying, and he didn't even know it. "I've got to lighten up, my parents are worried sick about me." He grabs his phone and stuffs it into his pocket, grabbing a backpack and stuffing some razors in it. 'I can't...it's beginning to get out of hand. I can't smile, I throw up a lot of what I eat, the teachers at school hate me...why is my world so seemingly broken?' He takes his backpack and heads for the door. Before he could open it, his mother rushes in. "Honey, where are you going?" Ted rolls his eyes and sighs. "Just to the lake mom. It won't kill me to get some fresh air." Jane nods and hugs him close to her. "Just please be careful. You never know what or who is around..." Ted nods again and walks out the door. 'Okay. I'm gonna do it. I'm going to. I am going to.' Those words stuck with him as he walks to the lake. 'Well...I guess here I go...' He slowly starts slitting at his wrists, watching the blood ooze out of his arm. "This hurts...but it pleases me..." Ted is soon slashing at his arms, not giving a damn about anything- except getting out of this misery.

[Okay I'm so sorry I haven't updated
...I've been in the hospital a few times recently and just didn't have the energy to continue. But I'm back and ready to write! SIDENOTE:
I just want to make this clear: I know Tedris is hated now. I know most of you hate this ship and prefer Ted x Nick. But I'm going to continue this and maybe start a oneshot collection...we'll have to see. But in the meantime I will continue this one. I hope you enjoyed this!! :) )