warning/things to know.

WARNING;

-smoking
-drinking
-toxic relationships with significant others, friends and family
-sexual content
-uncomfortable content (sexual harassment, violence etc.)
-possessive male lead
-mentions of s**cide
-other mature themes, RATED M for mature or 16+...

THINGS TO KNOW;

- this is an ambw story. I will not be watering down any terminology/slang for the sake of non-black readers.

- this is a spin off to "His Baby". No, this story won't be as long as his baby. It will not tell Michelle and Jimin's life story behind their storyline in "His Always". So, don't expect that lol.

- no, you do not have to read "His Baby" in order to understand this story. However, some parts may be confusing if you have no knowledge of what went on in the other stories.

- there will be times where the characters upset you but I am asking that any comments opposed to their actions be RESPECTFUL. Otherwise you will be blocked and muted. Calling the main fem lead/protagonist characters "Bitch" and any other offensive term will get you muted.

- keep in mind that this is being told from Michelle's perspective, like His Baby was told from Trinity's. Trinity is not Michelle. And Michelle is NOT you. I don't care about what you "would've" done - it does not give you an excuse to disrespect my work or my characters.

- Michelle is depressed and we will see the signs for that. On top of that, she had a lot of deeply embedded anger - this we all know from His Baby.

- I ask that you be respectful to other readers, and me as the author.

-last but not least, enjoy this Jichelle content ;)