one'

Michelle

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home? Or get Joon to take you?" Trinity asked. Michelle smiled and twisted the knob on the front door as she looked outside. The sun was setting , she noticed less people standing on the block and children riding their bikes back home to go inside for the night.

"Trin I'm sure. It's just around the block, I'll be alright." Michelle reassured her bestfriend who was on the brink of hyperventilating. She loved how caring Trinity was but sometimes it could be a bit concerning how easily stressed she got. Michelle knew how to handle her own. She didn't carry around a knife in her purse for nothing.

"Okay. I'll talk to you tomorrow bae. I love you." Trinity pouted. Michelle embraced the girl in a hug. "I love you too. I'll text you once I make it home."

"Alright." Trinity nodded. They let one another go. Michelle could feel Trinity's eyes on her as she walked off the porch. Although Trinity's step father was a doctor, they living in a normal suburban neighborhood. Not too uppity, yet it was nowhere near low class. Michelle lived a block over but there was a distinct difference in their houses just like that. Trinity had stairs in her home and plenty of space. Michelle did not.

The girl sighed as she walked down the side walk. She occasionally peeped down at her phone all while looking around to be alert or her surroundings. She didn't know why she felt safer whenever a car drove past her on the street, but she did.

There was a moment in time where she passed by the corner store which was a symbol that she was about five minutes away from home. Michelle, out of instinct, looked to the left. There was a big ass alley on side or the corner store and a group of cars parked around as well as a few guys and very few girls standing around.

Michelle was fucking stupid. She knew that they were selling drugs. She knew because she smoked weed occasionally, and had went with her cousins a few times to purchase it from the group.

She also knew that sometimes Hoseok stood on this block. She had known him for a long time and knew him well enough to infer that he had common sense. His name held weight in the streets and he knew how to protect himself. But sometimes Michelle looked at how he acted around her bestfriend and couldn't help but think that he wasn't the same guy. Drug dealing wasn't really him. Couldn't have been, the way he was so tender with trinity.

Sometimes Michelle found herself being jealous. She wished she had someone who knew how to separate how others knew of him and the way he should act with his significant other. She was never nasty towards trinity about it, but her heart hurt after each argument with Darren knowing that she could never have something or someone like that in him.

Before she knew it, Michelle had made it back home. She walked up the drive way, noticing that both her parents were home.

"Fuck." She cursed, rolling her eyes out of pure annoyance as she stopped at the door.

"Didn't even have enough sense to cut the porch light on. I'm through." She complained, placing her key in the lock.

When she entered the house, the cool air swept against her skin. Michelle sighed and closed the door behind her before placing her key in her bag. She said walked straight down the hall and into her room where she closed and locked her door, throwing her bag on the bed before plopping down.

Her room was incredibly girly. A cute zebra patterned rug on the floor, her mannequin head in the corner along with her ring light and little salon chair where she practiced and did hair. A full body length mirror, of course a messy dresser and LED lights. A tv and her beloved bed.