prologue'

Michelle

Michelle Price had never been good with relationships.

From her first ever...companion - all the way down to her current companion. She could count on one finger just how many "decent" relationships she had been through. Which, wasn't very many. In total honesty, there was none in all actuality. Which said a lot about her.

Michelle got her first ever boyfriend at 14 in the ninth grade. Before that, she talked to little boys at school and around the neighborhood. Just like most little girls at that age, she was boy crazy and curious about the male anatomy. And so she explored, because why the hell not?

She chatted with boys in chat rooms on social media and at school. And after awhile, later on in her teenage years when she figured out she was attracted to girls as well, she chatted with girls.

It was something of an experiment for Michelle. Each and every boyfriend or girlfriend she had was nothing but a test dummy. She did not have sex with all of them, but all of them caused questions to arrive in her head.

What would love feel like if she were to experience it with the right person?

Would it make her heart swell? Would it make her cheeks hot and her stomach flutter with butterflies? Would it make her smile and actually have genuine happiness behind it?

Michelle asked herself these questions in hopes to solve them by running through folks as if she were Usain Bolt. Every guy she's ever had was a miss, and every girl the same.

Her first ever girlfriend was ironically, her bestfriend's cousin.

Anesia was two years older. At the time, Michelle was but fifteen. But she was old enough to know what sex was - seeing is that was the same age she lost her virginity. She knew a lot of things but at the same time, she did not.

She and Anesia were ... interesting. Anesia was sweet and funny. She made Michelle feel good both sexually and mentally. Being with a girl was like walking through a wonderland. A place of "pure imagination". It was like...a fantasy.

But something happened and they lost that connection. And Michelle was broken over it, but her pain never lasted forever.

She went on to experiment with other girls. It was fun, and she realized she wasn't only sexually attracted to girls. She could see herself loving a woman, being with a woman. Michelle was bisexual and she knew she was capable of loving either a man and a woman.

She wasn't ashamed of her sexuality because in her mind, being into both just meant more options.

However, Michelle knew that there were limits to euphoria. And there were some people who would not take too kindly to her being bisexual. Her parents, being exhibit A. But they were another topic for another time.

Michelle went about from 15 to the next age over, having fun and being as safe as she could while doing so. And all of that experimenting and taking on the world landed her right into the arms of her current boyfriend - and the person who gave her the most hell.

Darren fucking Ross.

"Okay that's Fuckin' fine then Darren! If you wanna go out and fuck other bitches then so fucking be it. Just don't get mad when I pop my shit!" Michelle yelled on the phone.