- 3 -

Me, Elle, Darcey and Tara are sitting on a blanket on the floor while eating pizza and we're playing Monopoly becuase we got bored of the movie which was still playing, I have absolutely no clue what it's called to be completely honest.

I heard the front door open and a group of boys chatting, I instantly knew Harry was home and had decided to bring a few of his friends over as well.

I turned to face the area and saw a grouo of 5 who probably wanted to use the room we were in. I stood up and closed the sliding door as I saw Harry walking in my direction.

"We're using that room!" Harry called through the thin door.

"No ya not, we're already set up in here" I called back as I leaned up against the wall. I knew he would try to come in here and take over, But luckily I heard mum tell him to leave us alone before he could walk any closer.

"Oh! That reminds me. Do you guys wanna come with me to come with me to the rugby game this Sunday? Tao, Charlie and Issac are going to be there" Elle asked us. We all agreed although the entire rugby team would be there, Obviously its a rugby game ofc they're going to be there.

~Time skip; Next day~

I was at the skate park after school just sitting on the grass and eating a brownie that I didn't eat at school. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and oulled it out to see I was getting a call from one of my best friends, Sky. She moved school last year and we havn't seen eachother since, I answered as soon as I saw her name and quickly swallowed the mouthful and out the other half on my knee.

"Hi!" I said excitedly as I put my phone to my ear.

"Hey!!! I need to tell you some exciting newsssss" She told me, stretching out the s.

"Yeah, Whats up?" I asked, I had a small amount of hope that she be coming home for a holiday and I can see her, But I doubt it. She's living in a nice house now with her parents and she seems to be having fun.

"I'm moving in with my sister! I'm moving back to HIGGS!" She told me, A big smile formed on my face.

"No way! Really?" I said, I was slightly surprised at the news but nonetheless excited.

"Yep! And i'm coming down this weekend to start moving my stuff in!" She said excitedly.

We continued talking for awhile until I heard her dad telling her to get of the phone and keep packing her shit. I started riding home since mum told me I had to be home by 5, since dads home tonight at 5:30 and I have home work.

"I'm home!" I called as soon as I walked in the door, quickly going upstairs and kicking if my shoes, I put down my things and got changed into a oversized shirt and baggy jeans.

"Hey, Muuum" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen where she was preparing dinner.

"Yeah?" She asked, it was ear that I wanted something since I dragged out the 'u'

"Sky is going be down here this weekend can she stay over tomorrow night?" I asked quickly, she looked happy when I said Sky was going to be back and agreed.

"Yay! Thank you!"

I went back up to my room and started doing some Science project. The thing with me is that I can do well in school I just can't really be bothered. Ussually i'll do my homework the night befire it's due, If I do it at all, That is.

I had my head phones on and up fairly loud so I didn't hear when Dad knocked on my door. He opened it and my room filled with the light from the hallway, Before I just had my lamp on so I could see my desk but the rest of my room lighting up was a key indicator to knowing that someone had opened my door.

I turned to see my dad standing there looking at me like I had done something wrong... and I hadn't even said a word to him yet.

"Hey dad! How was your trip?" I asked as I paused my music and pulled my headphone around my neck instead of on my head.

"Why didn't you answer when I knocked?" He asked back, Not gonna lie that kinda hurt. Bitch didn't even answer my question.

"I didn't hear you" I responded cassually with a shrug, He still looked annoyed but just left, Leaving the door open in the process, I rolled my eyes and stood up myself, I decided to just leave my homework for later and put my phone in my pocket as I left the room.

when I entered the kitchen my mum asked me if I could set the table for her, Which I did happily.

We had an interesting dinner, Mainly dad asking Harry about rugby and at least 3 times asked me if I had a boyfriend. I dont. If thats not obvious.

"Amber, Aren't you going to watch the Rugby match on Sunday?" dad asked me, don't know how he knew that but I'm going but I'm going to assume mum told him. I simply nodded as I poked the food on the plate infront of me.

"Finally bring supportive of your older brother, I see" He said, I scoffed. Mans really thought I was watching the match for Harry? shows how little he really knows about us.

"Friend of a friend is playing." I corrected him, I wouldn't go out of my way to watch a game I have no idea about for that idiot.

"you have a friend who plays rugby?" Harry asked, He sounded surprised that I would like anyone that played rugby.

"Charlie Spring" I stated casually and then had the 1st bite of food since I had sat down.

- A/N -

Thank you all for reading, Sorry if upadates are slow I'm busy with school and stuff.

Have a good night/Day and remember to eat and drink water <3

Vote or I will steal your knee caps. /j