~9~

"Are you ok?" He asked me, I rolled my eyes at his attempt to be nice.

"I'm fine" I responded as I brang my hand up to my face and realised I had a blood nose. My mind quickly started remembering what had happened before I fell asleep, I stood up and began walking walking to a bathroom to wipe my nose before turning around and seeing that Harry had a massive bruise on his eye.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked as I walked back over to him and grabed his face to get a better look at his eye.

"Let go of me prick" He said as he pushed my hand away, I put both my hands up in defence and simply walked away, having my own problems to attend to.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I was so tired from the past week of getting hardly any sleep that I felt like I could just colapse. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and picked it up to see my mums contact flash across the screen.

I quickly clicked the green Accept button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked as I put my hand on the door handle of the bathroom.

"Don't leave" A deep voice said, I froze with my hand on the handle before quickly looking around.

"You won't find me" They said, I backed up against the door and continued to look around before seeing a red flashing light in the air vent, Potentually a camera.

"I'm gonna call the police" I told the person on the other end of the call.

"I still have your mum" The person said, I froze as I debated my options. She could already be dead but she could also be completly fine.

"How do I know your not lying?" I asked with a shaky voice, My heart pounded against my chest as I stared at the camera.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it to see a video of her, tied to chair and trying to break out.

"Oh my god" I gasped as I dropped my phone and put a hand over my mouth. After a moment of standing there completly frozen I picked my phone back up and put it back to my ear.

"Belive me now?" The voice asked, I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I heard a scream from downstairs and quickly opened the door, I hung up the phone as I swung open the door. I sprinted down the stairs to see Harry standing infront of the door, On the floor outside was out grandma. Cut up and with a smile cut into her face.

One of my hands shot to my mouth as I stood on the bottom step. I gulped down my tears as.

"I'm calling the police" I told Harry, Who seemed to have not realised I was behind him since he flinched slightly. I pulled out my phone as I put an arm around Harry's shoulder to lead him to another room away from the horrifying sight. Surprisingly he didn't make any snarky remark or try to get my arm away.

I called 911 and brang the phone up to my ear.

"911 What's your emergency?" The person on the other end of call asked.

I couldn't get a word out as silent tears rolled down my face.

"Hello?" They asked.

"Um- I- She's dead" Was all I could manage out as my words continued to get caught in my throat.

"Who's dead?" The person on the other end asked camly.

"Grandma" I replied quietly as I leaned against the wall, Harry had sat on the couch and was just staring at the corridor that led to the front door.

"How old are you?" They asked me, I didn't understand the point in the question but I answered anyway.

"15"

"Is there anyone else with you?" They continued to ask me questions

"My Brother, He's 16" I mumbled quietly.

"Ok, Whats the adress of the emergency?"

I told them my address and they continued to ask me questions until I could hear sirens in the distance. My instinc was to run, I wanted to but I knew this wasn't a dream. It felt much more real abd it didn't have any of the same consistancies as my dreams. I should have found the body and it should have already restarted, I don't get this far.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Do you have any infromation about where your mum is?" The police officer infront of me asked, I was in a small room with only him.

I thought for a second. If I tell him then there is atleast a chance she makes it out of there alive.

"I got a call" I told him, This is going to be a mistake. My phone was face down on the table that was between us. He gave me a look to elabrate.

"They said they had her. and I think theres a camera in the air vent in my bathroom" I told him after a moment my phone buzzed, both of our eyes looked over to it. He grabbed it and flipped it over, reading the message on the screen.

Your gonna regret that

"They said not to tell anyone or they would kill her" I continued, I might as well tell them everything.

"What's the password?" The officer asked, I used my fingerprint to open it and he saw the video from earlier.

"You did the right by telling us. We're going to find you and your brother a safe place to stay until we find her" He told me as he quickly left the room, Taking my phone with him.

~ A/N ~

My sister found this book so I felt peer presured to update. AnYwAy, I love you all. Have an amazing day and remember to eat water and drink food <3

Also tysm for 10k read, Thats insane!