CHAPTER 9

*Time skip*

It's been a month working for BigHit and I must say it's not a walk in a park. It is super tiring with lots of late-nighters, especially with BTS' packed schedule. From interviews to performances to preparing to tour, there's hardly any break. I have to keep my creative cup overflowing to provide what's needed. I am currently in my office, seated at the round table with Mina and Hyeri, working on last minute designs for their trip to the States. BTS is starting off their tour here in Seoul with 2 shows and moving to Atlanta and New York for the next 2 shows. We settled on 3 themes for their outfits; cozy, risque and professional. Professional clothes to be worn for the interviews to be conducted. We chose three major designs for all seven of them, to be tweaked to suit their various personalities. We spent the next hour and a half adding finishing touches to the designs specific to our assigned members.

At 2pm KST, all major stakeholders gathered in one of the conference rooms for a meeting. A progress report of sorts. Present at the meeting were Bang Shi Hyuk, the members and their managers, PR and the style team comprising fashion designers, hairstylists and makeup artistes. I kept zoning out though and it had not gone unnoticed. My laptop pinged to indicate an incoming message. It was from JK.

'Noona. Are you alright? You kinda looked spaced out.' He enquired.

'I'm fine JK, just hungry since I missed lunch.'

'Okay.' He replied and I went back to focusing on the meeting. The members and I had gotten close over the few weeks. I was especially close to Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. Tae and I got close from being his personal stylist and from finding out Joon and I were already friends. He told them about our friendship and the members did not have a problem with it. They trusted me so long as their leader did. JK and I had similar tastes which made us bond, much to Joon's annoyance because we always teamed up to disturb him.

As expected, the meeting took longer than stipulated. Thankfully, I had already presented the report from my team. I showed them the sketches of outfits for the respective members, color scheme, fabric choice and made a few changes to accommodate the ideas of the members, also the plans of the hair and makeup crew and vice versa. Every one seemed satisfied and the meeting came to a close. I however, had to forward my report to my bosses at Miyeon to keep them in the loop.

I bade goodbye to my coworkers and marched to my office to send the report. I did not want to carry home a backlog of work. I lifted my head mid work to find Joon leaning against the wall by the door with a small smile on his face. I returned the smile and got distracted by his looks. It was one thing to ignore him at the meeting but with him standing before me, legs and arms crossed with bulging arm muscles, I couldn't help but to stare at him longer than I should have. However, our staring match was cut short by the loud rumbling of my stomach. His smile widened with those adorable dimples on full display as I blushed in embarrassment.

He chuckled and moved to sit at the edge of my desk while I buried my face in my laptop to hide how red it got. 'Come on, let's get you something to eat. Jungkook told me that skipped lunch and knowing you, you probably didn't have breakfast either.'

'Okay. Give me a minute to send these files and we'll be on our way.' I quickly sent the files to my bosses and packed up with Joon still staring at me.

'I'm done.' I slung my bag across my back and turned to the door. Namjoon followed me out quietly and I locked the door. The hallways seemed empty as it was pretty late. I presume majority, if not everyone, had left the building. We headed to the underground car park and walked to his car. His driver was already seated behind the wheel waiting for us. Namjoon held the door open for me and I sat down in the backseat. He got in after me and we took off.

We stopped by a restaurant, five minutes away from the apartment complex and Joonie got out to get our food. Not forgetting his trusted mask and baseball cap to conceal his identity. I insisted on getting it but he refused saying I needed to rest after such a long and tiring day. We ordered the food right when we left the Hybe building so it was ready by the time we got to the restaurant. I ordered for jjajjangmyeon with kimchi and pickled radish whiles Namjoon went for jjamppong. This particular restaurant had the best jjajjangmyeon in Seoul so I was glad it was close by so I could swing by at any time to get my fill.

Finally, we got to the building and parked. The members and I lived in the same apartment complex, coincidentally, so we sometimes carpooled to work. Well, most of the time. I had carpooled mostly with Namjoon and JK compared to the other members. I exited the car first and headed to the elevator to not create suspicion. Incase there was a lingering reporter somewhere.

I entered my apartment and headed straight for the shower knowing Joonie was going to do same before convening to eat. I dressed up in my RJ pajamas and set up our food. I took out the food from the microwave and turned to put it on the table. I jumped in fright seeing Namjoon already seated.

'Yah! Did you have to give me a fright?' 'I was enjoying the view.' He said with a silly smile on his face. I shook my head and gave him his food and we ate in comfortable silence. After eating, I put our dishes in the sink and we set up a movie to watch whiles eating dessert. Halfway through the movie, I fell asleep with my head on Joon's shoulder and I drifted into wonderland.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all I'm back with another update. I picked up some old hobbies again; drawing and painting. It feels nice to go back to something I haven't done in so long. Maybe you'll get to see some of the pieces I make, in due time.

Meanwhile, don't stop voting, commenting and sharing. I like to hear from my readers and to know what runs through their minds when reading my books. I appreciate every one of you and will do my best to entertain you all with my stories.

Till next time!!💜💜💜

MiHwa🌹