1

(⚠️BEFORE YOU READ⚠️) Jonsie is deemed a certified cry baby, she whines a lot, and she will do anything to get her way. If this annoys you, triggers you, or overwhelms you, you probably won't enjoy this unique collage.

You've been warned.

-

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻?
-
-
VOTE!
-
-
   𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝟭 🎬

         Jonsie sighs as she lays in bed, staring at the ceiling. Ever since her girlfriend got the new PS5 all she's done is play on it 24/7. And Jonsie knew it had become a big distraction because Sin didn't like her to still be in bed after 10am. It was currently one in the afternoon.

       Jonsie sits up and runs her hands along the comforter. She was bored. She slides off the bed and goes to the living room where her girlfriend was. When Sin first got the game Jonsie made it clear that she didn't want the console in the room as it was too loud and Sin would most likely annoy her with all the yelling she did in her mic.

       "Bro! I said 150 West! What'chu doing?" Speak of the devil. She acknowledges Jonsie, saying a quick, "Hey baby," before returning her gaze to the t.v.

       "Hey, Sincere (Sin-seer)." Jonsie purposefully calls her by her government name knowing it was a pet peeve of hers. But Sin did nothing, fiercely clicking the buttons on the controller. Jonsie pouts before sitting on her lap, in the way of her view.

        "Move! I can't see." Sin cranes her neck to look at the t.v. and adjusts her arms so the controller wasn't smashed between the two. "He taking damage offa me! Ion got no shield."

       "Baby?" Jonsie cups her face.

        No answer.

       "Baby!"

        No answer.

       "Papa?"

       Still, no answer. Jonsie groans in frustration before wrapping her arms around Sin's neck tightly, causing them to be pressed against each other. "Sin?!" She begins to shake her violently and Sin smacks her teeth.

          "Stop! You gone make me lose." She tries to pry her off but fails. Jonsie begins to sway side to side causing Sin to do the same. "Jonsie! Quit, bruh."

        "No! You're mean. All you care about is this stupid game so while you play it you'll be my playground!" She continues to sway and Sin smacks her teeth again. She tenses up, easily stopping Jonsie movements as she was stronger than the girl. So Jonsie puts her face right in front of Sin's.

        Sin cranes her neck again. "Aye, y'all. I see a go-cart. Let's ride to the circle-Man, move!" She takes one hand off the controller to mush Jonsie's head.

        Jonsie pokes her lip out, trying to give her best puppy dog face. "I just want a kiss." She watches as Sin's eyes dart across the screen.

       "I see a whole gang of 'em. 140 North."

        "Baby?"

       "What?"

       "Can I have a kiss?"

        Sin quickly pecks her cheek, never taking her eyes off the screen. Jonsie frowns.

       "What was that? That's not what I meant." She kisses Sin on the lips but Sin doesn't kiss her back. Jonsie's frown deepens. "Kiss me back." She tries to kiss her again but Sin huffs in frustration before forcing Jonsie's head on her shoulder. Jonsie doesn't react and instead just lays there as sadness takes over her being. She just wanted some attention. Was that too much to ask for? Her eyes begin to water but she quickly wipes them, her head was facing away from Sin so she didn't see it nor did she feel the movement. After a while, Sin jumps up with Jonsie wrapped around her.