3

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐞.
-
-
VOTE!
-
-
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟑🎬

        It was around 2am and the house was quiet. The couple was sprawled out wildly on the bed as they slept. It was pretty humid this time around so they had the ceiling fan going along with a plug in. Luckily, the both of them could sleep through loud noises so there was no problem with the plug-in being on high.

       Jonsie shifts before slowly opening her eyes. They were hit with the bright blue LED lights they failed to turn off before they fell asleep. Well, not really failed. Because Jonsie was the one who wanted them on through out the night. She didn't like it to be pitch black. She gets out of bed and drags herself to the bathroom to do her business. Once she's done, she quickly washes her hands before going to lay back down, only thing was, she wasn't tired anymore. She sits up and looks around curiously. She needed something to do or else she'd start getting bored.

        They had a book shelf, Jonsie's request. She loved to read so she insisted Sin buy it for her. The book she was currently on was sticking out unlike the rest: The Test from the Bluford series. She loved that series. It was based around the black community and the struggles they go through in real life. Although she'd never gone through any of the things discussed in the books, she still enjoyed getting a feel of what her black brothers and sisters go through.

        Another series she liked was Goosebumps. The books weren't too scary and the plots were amazing. She already finished the ones she had and now she was waiting on Sin to give her the green light on the next time they could go to Barnes and Nobles. Some people didn't like to buy books because they wouldn't read it twice but Jonsie was fine with it. Sin had even suggested she get a library card instead so that she could take them back and switch them out but Jonsie declined. She wanted her own books and she was already pestering Sin about turning their guest bedroom into her own personal library.

       Once she retrieves the book of her choice, she gets comfortable on the bed, closer to Sin. Then she thought about getting a snack. So she got back up, went to the kitchen, and got the big tub of cheese balls. Sin didn't like her to eat in the room, let alone the bed but Jonsie didn't care. Sin was asleep so she wouldn't even know. Jonsie closes their door and gets on the bed with her snack. Then, she opens them, popping one in her mouth before becoming engrossed in her book. So engrossed, that about ten minutes later, she didn't realize Sin had woken up and was calling her name.

        "Jonsie?" she calls for the fifth time, finally getting the girls attention.

       Jonsie's head whips to her and her eyes slightly widen. Oh no. She knew she had gotten caught. There was cheese residue all over her fingers.

        "What are you doing?" Sin was squinting due to the bright lights.

        "Ummm, nothing. Just reading."

       "Why you not sleep?" Sin checks her phone. "It's going on three thirty." She rubs her eyes before frowning. She caught sight of Jonsie's hands. "What's all that on your fingers?" She grabs them suddenly and her frown deepens. "Why are you eating in the bed?"

       "I'm not."

      "I see the cheese balls behind you, Jonsie."