2

𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆.
-
-
VOTE!
-
-
𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝟮🎬

"Jonsie what are you doing?!" Sin yells up the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Jonsie runs out of the room and down the steps.

Sin analyzes her attire and frowns. "Why did you change your outfit?"

"I didn't want to wear the other one. Does this look bad?"

Sin raises her eyebrows before brushing it off with the shake of her head. "No, it looks good, baby. Come on." Sin heads for the door but Jonsie stops her.

"Are you lying?"

"No, you look good-"

"You're lying. Why did you look at me like that when you saw my outfit?"

"It's nothing, baby. Promise."

Jonsie frowns at her before running back up the steps.

"Where are you going? We need to go!"

"I need to do something!"

"Oh my god," Sin mumbles, leaning against the wall. They were supposed to leave ten minutes ago. A few minutes later, Jonsie comes down in a whole new outfit. "Jonsie?!"

Jonsie looks up at her innocently. "Do you like it?"

Sin pauses before forcing a smile. "Yes, you look beautiful. Are you ready?"

Jonsie blushes with a nod. "Yes." She heads for the door, opening it and Sin walks out behind her, her smile long gone.

"Yo ass take forever fa no reason," she grumbles, locking the door.

"Huh?"

"None, baby."

They both get in the car and head for Juicy Crab. It was their favorite spot as they both loved seafood. Sin gives Jonsie the aux before pulling off.

A few minutes into the ride, Sin realizes that there is no music playing so she glances at Jonsie who was looking out the window. "You not gone play no music?" She asks.

"No, I wanna talk."

Sin side eyes her. The last time they "talked" Jonsie blabbed on about what food she wanted to try next off the Juicy menu and ended up getting the same thing she regularly got.

"What do you wanna talk about, Jonsie?"

She smiles wide before leaning against the middle console. "What are you gonna get?"

"What I always get."

"What do you always get?"

"You know what I always get, girl. Didn't you ask me this last time? And the time before that? AND the time before that?"