4

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐧𝐨.
-
-
VOTE!
-
-
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟒🎬

         Jonsie licks her lips as she carefully walks up the stairs with her plate. She had woke up extra early to make herself some breakfast. Sin got her a little stand to put her food on whenever she decided to eat upstairs. After the incident with the cheese puffs, Sin made sure to buy one because she knew Jonsie would somehow find a way to eat upstairs even after being told no.

       Jonsie carefully sits the plate on the stand then runs back downstairs to pour herself some orange juice. Just as she's starting to pour it, Sin comes through the door and her face lights up. "Hii, Papa!! I missed you."

        Sin had went grocery shopping. She personally liked to go early because that's when it wasn't packed. She places the bags on the counter with a smile. "I missed you too, mama."

        "What all did you get?"

       "Some more bread, milk, nood—Pay attention you're wasting it."

       Jonsie quickly puts the OJ down and watches as the access runs off the counter and onto the floor. "I'm sorry..."

        "It's okay. Just clean it up before it starts getting sticky."

      "Mm-hm." As Jonsie cleans up her mess, Sin starts putting away the groceries.

        "Do you want shrimp Alfredo tonight?" She asks.

        "Yes! Did you get cheese bread too?"

       Sin smiles. "I did."

       "Okay, good! Make a lot. Like a lot a lot because I'm gonna eat a whole bunch."

        Sin laughs. "You're gonna eat a whole bunch?"

       "Mhm! I'll eat more than you. That's how good it is. I like when you make it."

        "You do? Thank you." Sin puts the paper plates in the cabinet above Jonsie before bending down to kiss her. "I might just start making it more often then."

       "Please! If you do I'll love you forever."

       Sin laughs. She grabs the shrimp from a bag and tosses it in the sink so it can thaw. "I heard you actually shouldn't be eating too much seafood. Like crab and shrimp. It's not good for you."

       "Why not? I thought it was good protein." Jonsie wrings the rag out in the other sink.

        Sin shrugs, continuing with the other groceries. "They say because crab and shrimp eat trash from the sea floor."

       Jonsie grimaces. "Really?" She peaks at the shrimp through the bag. "Ehh, I don't think I believe that. Shrimp doesn't taste like trash when I bite into it."

      "And how do you know what trash tastes like?"

        "I don't! I just know it doesn't taste good. And shrimp taste good so they don't eat trash!"