6

𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.
-
-
VOTE!
-
-
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟔🎬

"Come here, my lil baby!" Sin yells from their room.

Jonsie comes running up the stairs and into the room just as Sin is putting her shirt on. Jonsie frowns before throwing her hands up. "You took a shower without me?!"

Sin squints at her. "Didn't you take a shower this forenoon when you woke up?"

Jonsie looks away. "No."

"Yes, you did. You got on a whole different set of clothes and a pair of my boxers are missing from the drawer."

"Alright! I'm sorry, okay? But I could've taken another shower with you so why didn't you call me?!"

Sin crosses her arms. "So you can take showers by yourself but I can't?"

"Exactly!"

Sin shakes her head. "Okay, girl." She slips on her slides before sitting on the bed and patting the spot next to her. "Come sit. We need to talk."

Jonsie moves closer before hopping on the bed, causing it to bounce. "About what?"

"You and these past few weeks."

"What about me?"

"How you've been acting out. Ima be honest, its been hell with you. Your attitude, and the talking back. I was letting all of it slide cause I know how you is. But at the plaza? Yeah, that was my last straw. So we finna set some shit straight. Aight?"

Jonsie looks down. "...Okay."

"Hey, it ain't nothing to get upset over. You not in trouble or nothin' I just wanna make sure we continue to maintain a healthy relationship."

"Okay."

---
Two Weeks Later...

"Jonsie!" Sin calls from the kitchen. She had on a white tank top with her previously bought swim trunks and swim shoes. "Come downstairs so you can pick out your snacks!"

Jonsie comes down in her matching set, tears staining her face.

Sin drops the bag of chips in her hands with a frown. "Why are you crying, baby?"

Jonsie wipes her eyes with a sniffle. "I-I can't find my g-goggles."

"I'm sure they're up there somewhere. Did you look in the closet?"

"Yes... but I don't see them."

"Okay, do you want me to help you find them?"

"Y-Yes."

Sin places a hand on Jonsie's back and guides her back up the stairs. "Okay, that's all you had to say. There's no need to cry over something like this." They go into their room and Sin goes into the closet. Jonsie watches as she looks in the slots mounted onto the wall and on the top shelf. "Look, they're right here," Sin says. "You just couldn't see them." She gives them to her.